A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - from FDA reports
1,311 females aged 30 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 30 year old female patient who has High Blood Pressure. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
1,311 females aged 30 (±5) who takes Hydrochlorothiazide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 30
- Gender: female
- Conditions: High Blood Pressure
- Drugs taken:
- Hydrochlorothiazide (hydrochlorothiazide)
- Side effects: Acid Reflux
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Acid Reflux: 0 (0% of females aged 30 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Acid Reflux in High Blood Pressure: 2 (0.07% of females aged 30 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Acid Reflux in Hydrochlorothiazide: 0 (0% of females aged 30 (±5) who take Hydrochlorothiazide)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (320 people, 24.41%)
- Birth Control (198 people, 15.10%)
- Depression (113 people, 8.62%)
- Pain (102 people, 7.78%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (66 people, 5.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (184 people, 14.04%)
- Yaz (150 people, 11.44%)
- Lisinopril (148 people, 11.29%)
- Prednisone (84 people, 6.41%)
- Atenolol (84 people, 6.41%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (150 people, 11.44%)
- Nausea (120 people, 9.15%)
- Injury (110 people, 8.39%)
- Stress And Anxiety (99 people, 7.55%)
- High Blood Pressure (92 people, 7.02%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Hydrochlorothiazide 93,909 users)
What are the conditions?
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 524,228 High blood pressure patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Acid reflux (stomach acids rise up) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression (latest reports from 139,098 Acid reflux patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
You may be interested in these reviews
This Hydrochlorothiazide is not very good, the last 2 nights I have not been able to get to sleep & when I have I wake @ 2:30 A.M. & feel really good, & can't go back to sleep till about 4. Have to get up & get on computer or do something quietly, as never have problems sleeping this is ...
I am a female age 59 that has been taking Hydrochlorothiazide for about 10 years. On May 23rd I am scheduled for surgery for two total knee Replacements due to osteoarthritis. I am the only person in a very large family that has osteoarthritis. I'm also the only person who has been taking ...