A study for a 47 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Cialis, Ramipril, Nexium - from FDA reports
915 males aged 47 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 47 year old male patient who has Ed, Htn, Hiatus Hernia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
915 males aged 47 (±5) who takes Amlodipine, Cialis, Ramipril, Nexium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 47
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Ed, Htn, Hiatus Hernia
- Drugs taken:
- Amlodipine (amlodipine besylate)
- Cialis (tadalafil)
- Ramipril (ramipril)
- Nexium (esomeprazole magnesium)
- Drug interactions: Tinnitus
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Tinnitus: 4 (0.44% of males aged 47 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Tinnitus in Htn: 47 (0.39% of males aged 47 (±5) who have Htn)
- Tinnitus in Ed: 57 (1.73% of males aged 47 (±5) who have Ed)
- Tinnitus in Hiatus Hernia: 0 (0% of males aged 47 (±5) who have Hiatus Hernia)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Tinnitus in Amlodipine: 16 (0.21% of males aged 47 (±5) who take Amlodipine)
- Tinnitus in Cialis: 30 (1.01% of males aged 47 (±5) who take Cialis)
- Tinnitus in Ramipril: 15 (0.41% of males aged 47 (±5) who take Ramipril)
- Tinnitus in Nexium: 24 (0.45% of males aged 47 (±5) who take Nexium)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (206 people, 22.51%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (79 people, 8.63%)
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (75 people, 8.20%)
- Diabetes (64 people, 6.99%)
- Pain (56 people, 6.12%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (113 people, 12.35%)
- Plavix (80 people, 8.74%)
- Lipitor (73 people, 7.98%)
- Lasix (67 people, 7.32%)
- Zocor (65 people, 7.10%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Chest Pain (78 people, 8.52%)
- Heart Attack (74 people, 8.09%)
- High Blood Pressure (66 people, 7.21%)
- Breathing Difficulty (53 people, 5.79%)
- Depression (52 people, 5.68%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Amlodipine has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Amlodipine 99,200 users)
- Cialis has active ingredients of tadalafil. It is often used in erection problems. (latest outcomes from Cialis 18,016 users)
- Ramipril has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Ramipril 53,768 users)
- Nexium has active ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Nexium 118,733 users)
What are the conditions?
- Ed can be treated by Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Sildenafil citrate, Tadalafil (latest reports from 48,864 Ed patients)
- Htn can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 493,795 Htn patients)
- Hiatus hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix (latest reports from 15,552 Hiatus hernia patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis (latest reports from 28,311 Tinnitus patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Amlodipine and Cialis drug interaction
- Amlodipine and Ramipril drug interaction
- Amlodipine and Nexium drug interaction
- Cialis and Ramipril drug interaction
- Cialis and Nexium drug interaction
- Ramipril and Nexium drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Had an endoscopy today due to being anemic and 16 polyps were found in my stomach and removed. Size of the polyps were 10mm to 18mm. Have been on Nexium for 7 years for an ulcer. Has anyone had these size poplyps due to nexium?
Reaching out for support for individuals with same symptoms as myself...Since increasing Metoprolol I have started having ringing in the ears. And now I am experiencing optic eye pressure. According to research, if I can lose about 20-30 lbs and de-stress I may be able to reduce or do away ...
My husband began taking amlodipine after he had raised blood pressure due to a blocked bladder. Since beginning about 5 weeks ago, he has developed tics which have become quite severe. He dropped the dose to 2.5 mg twice daily. His blood pressure has been consistently around 120/75. Has ...
I recently took trazodone for sleep for a week (25mg) and 3 days of 12.5mg. I've stopped for about 4 days now, but still have a low buzz in my ears. I'm not taking any other medications at the at the moment, my blood pressure is good, I don't have diabetes. Will this go away? Has anyone ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I took Nexium for over 15 years. I became very short of breath and developed Restless Leg Syndrome but had know idea It was caused by by the Nexium. I went to my doctor with an upper respiratory infection and mentioned to him about my other issues. He told me to get off Nexium and he ...
I am Leon and I am 44 years of age. My concern is I take Alfuzosin, Amlodipine and Dutasteteride. My blood pressure seem's to drop really low and I become dizzy and disoriented if that makes any sense. The only thing my Urology consultant says is I really need to take these Medication's for my ...