A study for a 47 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Cialis, Ramipril, Nexium - from FDA reports
981 males aged 47 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 47 year old male patient who has Ed, Htn, Hiatus Hernia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 19, 2017
981 males aged 47 (±5) who takes Amlodipine, Cialis, Ramipril, Nexium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 47
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Ed, Htn, Hiatus Hernia
- Drugs taken:
- Amlodipine (amlodipine besylate)
- Cialis (tadalafil)
- Ramipril (ramipril)
- Nexium (esomeprazole magnesium)
- Drug interactions: Tinnitus
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Tinnitus: 5 (0.51% of males aged 47 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Tinnitus in Htn: 50 (0.4% of males aged 47 (±5) who have Htn)
- Tinnitus in Ed: 60 (1.73% of males aged 47 (±5) who have Ed)
- Tinnitus in Hiatus Hernia: 0 (0% of males aged 47 (±5) who have Hiatus Hernia)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Tinnitus in Amlodipine: 5 (0.11% of males aged 47 (±5) who take Amlodipine)
- Tinnitus in Cialis: 30 (1.36% of males aged 47 (±5) who take Cialis)
- Tinnitus in Ramipril: 9 (0.34% of males aged 47 (±5) who take Ramipril)
- Tinnitus in Nexium: 22 (0.44% of males aged 47 (±5) who take Nexium)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (51 people, 5.20%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (30 people, 3.06%)
- Stress And Anxiety (26 people, 2.65%)
- Asthma (26 people, 2.65%)
- Psoriasis (25 people, 2.55%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (113 people, 11.52%)
- Plavix (80 people, 8.15%)
- Lipitor (77 people, 7.85%)
- Lasix (67 people, 6.83%)
- Zocor (65 people, 6.63%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Chest Pain (85 people, 8.66%)
- Breathing Difficulty (56 people, 5.71%)
- Depression (53 people, 5.40%)
- Headache (50 people, 5.10%)
- Weakness (48 people, 4.89%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Amlodipine has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Amlodipine 110,520 users)
- Cialis has active ingredients of tadalafil. It is often used in erection problems. (latest outcomes from Cialis 18,896 users)
- Ramipril has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Ramipril 57,570 users)
- Nexium has active ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Nexium 125,150 users)
What are the conditions?
- Ed can be treated by Cialis, Viagra, Levitra, Sildenafil citrate, Tadalafil (latest reports from 51,201 Ed patients)
- Htn can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 525,648 Htn patients)
- Hiatus hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix (latest reports from 16,196 Hiatus hernia patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 30,035 Tinnitus patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Amlodipine and Cialis drug interaction
- Amlodipine and Ramipril drug interaction
- Amlodipine and Nexium drug interaction
- Cialis and Ramipril drug interaction
- Cialis and Nexium drug interaction
- Ramipril and Nexium drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
2 weeks ago I had a fullness and deafness in my ear since putting olive oil in off to the doctors and was told I had a ear infection I suffered from mild tinnitus in that ear which was manageable was put on a weeks course of amoxicillin 500mg where my tinnitus spiked I'm now now free from ...
I have been using a good probiotic with digestive enzymes to help me with digestion and gas which seem to work fine- but now have terrible tinnitus in one ear- I also take a low dose anti depressive to sleep better called Seroquel- weening off that drug but tinnitus still bad- I guess I will ...
Had an endoscopy today due to being anemic and 16 polyps were found in my stomach and removed. Size of the polyps were 10mm to 18mm. Have been on Nexium for 7 years for an ulcer. Has anyone had these size poplyps due to nexium?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
Hi, my name is Jennifer. My ears started ringing over 2 years ago, while I was on Naltrexone. I stopped taking it over a year ago, but the ringing has gotten worse. The only other thing I take religiously, is Excedrin. Any thoughts or suggestions?! Thank you 😊
Developed pulsating tinnitus in one ear- I thought from taking low dose seroquel ( to sleep) for a year. I am 69 years old and have perfect hearing according to the doctor- I was also taking different probiotics and digestive enzymes to help with gas and digestion issues- when I stopped the ...
I have pleurisy for the 2nd time and am worried it may be lung related, although my CT scan was totally clear. Just a confusing possible diagnosis to get to figure out what caused it. ALso have tinnitus for months now and wondering if they're related.
Have been taking Xifaxen 550mg twice a day 2 to 3 times a year and each time the ringing gets worse and never goes away. Is there anything I can do to cut down this awful noise it is beginning for affect my hearing.