A study for a 47 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Cialis, Ramipril, Nexium - from FDA reports
981 males aged 47 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 47 year old male patient who has Ed, Htn, Hiatus Hernia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 19, 2017
981 males aged 47 (±5) who takes Amlodipine, Cialis, Ramipril, Nexium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 47
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Ed, Htn, Hiatus Hernia
- Drugs taken:
- Amlodipine (amlodipine besylate)
- Cialis (tadalafil)
- Ramipril (ramipril)
- Nexium (esomeprazole magnesium)
- Drug interactions: Tinnitus
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Tinnitus: 5 (0.51% of males aged 47 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Tinnitus in Htn: 50 (0.4% of males aged 47 (±5) who have Htn)
- Tinnitus in Ed: 60 (1.73% of males aged 47 (±5) who have Ed)
- Tinnitus in Hiatus Hernia: 0 (0% of males aged 47 (±5) who have Hiatus Hernia)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Tinnitus in Amlodipine: 18 (0.22% of males aged 47 (±5) who take Amlodipine)
- Tinnitus in Cialis: 33 (1.07% of males aged 47 (±5) who take Cialis)
- Tinnitus in Ramipril: 16 (0.41% of males aged 47 (±5) who take Ramipril)
- Tinnitus in Nexium: 25 (0.45% of males aged 47 (±5) who take Nexium)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (229 people, 23.34%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (90 people, 9.17%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (83 people, 8.46%)
- Diabetes (68 people, 6.93%)
- Pain (60 people, 6.12%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (113 people, 11.52%)
- Plavix (80 people, 8.15%)
- Lipitor (77 people, 7.85%)
- Lasix (67 people, 6.83%)
- Zocor (65 people, 6.63%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Chest Pain (85 people, 8.66%)
- Heart Attack (77 people, 7.85%)
- High Blood Pressure (69 people, 7.03%)
- Breathing Difficulty (56 people, 5.71%)
- Depression (53 people, 5.40%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Amlodipine has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Amlodipine 110,392 users)
- Cialis has active ingredients of tadalafil. It is often used in erection problems. (latest outcomes from Cialis 18,882 users)
- Ramipril has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Ramipril 57,516 users)
- Nexium has active ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Nexium 125,070 users)
What are the conditions?
- Ed can be treated by Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Sildenafil citrate, Tadalafil (latest reports from 51,104 Ed patients)
- Htn can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 524,731 Htn patients)
- Hiatus hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix (latest reports from 16,178 Hiatus hernia patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 29,958 Tinnitus patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Amlodipine and Cialis drug interaction
- Amlodipine and Ramipril drug interaction
- Amlodipine and Nexium drug interaction
- Cialis and Ramipril drug interaction
- Cialis and Nexium drug interaction
- Ramipril and Nexium drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I have been using a good probiotic with digestive enzymes to help me with digestion and gas which seem to work fine- but now have terrible tinnitus in one ear- I also take a low dose anti depressive to sleep better called Seroquel- weening off that drug but tinnitus still bad- I guess I will ...
Had an endoscopy today due to being anemic and 16 polyps were found in my stomach and removed. Size of the polyps were 10mm to 18mm. Have been on Nexium for 7 years for an ulcer. Has anyone had these size poplyps due to nexium?
Reaching out for support for individuals with same symptoms as myself...Since increasing Metoprolol I have started having ringing in the ears. And now I am experiencing optic eye pressure. According to research, if I can lose about 20-30 lbs and de-stress I may be able to reduce or do away ...