A study for a 73 year old man who takes Sildenafil Citrate, Lisinopril - from FDA reports
599 males aged 73 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 73 year old male patient who has Ed, Hbp. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
599 males aged 73 (±5) who takes Sildenafil Citrate, Lisinopril are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 73
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Ed, Hbp
- Drugs taken:
- Sildenafil Citrate (sildenafil citrate)
- Lisinopril (lisinopril)
- Drug interactions: Palpitations
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Palpitations: 8 (1.34% of males aged 73 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Palpitations in Ed: 25 (0.61% of males aged 73 (±5) who have Ed)
- Palpitations in Hbp: 173 (0.54% of males aged 73 (±5) who have Hbp)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Palpitations in Sildenafil Citrate: 65 (0.73% of males aged 73 (±5) who take Sildenafil Citrate)
- Palpitations in Lisinopril: 166 (0.78% of males aged 73 (±5) who take Lisinopril)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Erection Problems (194 people, 32.39%)
- High Blood Pressure (121 people, 20.20%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (55 people, 9.18%)
- Diabetes (41 people, 6.84%)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (29 people, 4.84%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (60 people, 10.02%)
- Simvastatin (54 people, 9.02%)
- Lipitor (50 people, 8.35%)
- Atenolol (43 people, 7.18%)
- Allopurinol (43 people, 7.18%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective (166 people, 27.71%)
- Erection Problems (48 people, 8.01%)
- Breathing Difficulty (35 people, 5.84%)
- Weakness (34 people, 5.68%)
- Dizziness (33 people, 5.51%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Sildenafil citrate has active ingredients of sildenafil citrate. It is often used in erection problems. (latest outcomes from Sildenafil citrate 5,334 users)
- Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril 183,859 users)
What are the conditions?
- Ed can be treated by Cialis, Viagra, Levitra, Sildenafil citrate, Tadalafil (latest reports from 51,201 Ed patients)
- Hbp can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 525,644 Hbp patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 79,351 Palpitations patients).