A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Prozac, Abilify - from FDA reports
215 females aged 21 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 21 year old female patient who has Mood Disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
215 females aged 21 (±5) who takes Prozac, Abilify are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 21
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Mood Disorder
- Drugs taken:
- Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Abilify (aripiprazole)
- Drug interactions: Tachycardia, Stomachache
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Tachycardia: 2 (0.93% of females aged 21 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Stomachache: 2 (0.93% of females aged 21 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Stomachache in Mood Disorder: 1 (5.26% of females aged 21 (±5) who have Mood Disorder)
- Tachycardia in Mood Disorder: 1 (5.26% of females aged 21 (±5) who have Mood Disorder)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Stomachache in Prozac: 81 (3.8% of females aged 21 (±5) who take Prozac)
- Stomachache in Abilify: 38 (1.47% of females aged 21 (±5) who take Abilify)
- Tachycardia in Prozac: 23 (1.08% of females aged 21 (±5) who take Prozac)
- Tachycardia in Abilify: 56 (2.17% of females aged 21 (±5) who take Abilify)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psychotic Disorder (15 people, 6.98%)
- Affective Disorder (14 people, 6.51%)
- Birth Control (10 people, 4.65%)
- Sleep Disorder (9 people, 4.19%)
- Depressive Symptom (8 people, 3.72%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (36 people, 16.74%)
- Lamictal (27 people, 12.56%)
- Geodon (22 people, 10.23%)
- Risperdal (20 people, 9.30%)
- Zyprexa (19 people, 8.84%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Increased (24 people, 11.16%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (24 people, 11.16%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (20 people, 9.30%)
- Suicide Attempt (20 people, 9.30%)
- Convulsion (19 people, 8.84%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Prozac 59,799 users)
- Abilify has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Abilify 56,487 users)
What are the conditions?
- Mood disorder (a condition characterized by distorted, excessive or inappropriate moods or emotions) can be treated by Lamictal, Abilify, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Lithium carbonate (latest reports from 1,478 Mood disorder patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 117,264 Tachycardia patients).
- Stomachache (stomach pain) has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 133,831 Stomachache patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
My doctors recently lowered my Carbamazepine because increased toxicity levels. Then my Psychiatrist added Abilify recently. All the sudden I'm weak and had side pain. I went to my general doctor and she wanted me rushed to the hospital because of low sodium levels in my body and this just ...
I am a 70 year old women raised in the Mississippi Valley. I completed a year on the anti fungal drug after diagnosis with disseminated histoplasmosis. I am now newly diagnosed with bradycardia & related symptoms & undergoing testing. Do you give treatment suggestions? Many thanks!
I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
Hello, I've been prescribed Atarax, before that I had been taking baclofen for pain. I have anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, and have recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. I have good days and I have bad days. Today is not a good day, and I feel like I can insane just ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I made a phone call to someone if I were in my right mind I never would have called. She herself had a stroke and her personality changed and she is no longer herself so she started hurting us very badly and I had to give up my property to get away from her. Today my real deal friend is furious ...
I was misdiagnosed with major depression, and prescribed Prozac 20mg. I actually have Bipolar 1 disorder. Six days into taking Prozac that night I began having horrible thoughts, and urges to stab my mother with a knife, slit my dogs throat, and slit my own throat. I knew these thoughts were ...