A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Prozac, Abilify - from FDA reports
206 females aged 21 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 21 year old female patient who has Mood Disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
206 females aged 21 (±5) who takes Prozac, Abilify are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 21
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Mood Disorder
- Drugs taken:
- Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Abilify (aripiprazole)
- Drug interactions: Tachycardia, Stomachache
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Tachycardia: 8 (3.88% of females aged 21 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Stomachache: 3 (1.46% of females aged 21 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Stomachache in Mood Disorder: 0 (0% of females aged 21 (±5) who have Mood Disorder)
- Tachycardia in Mood Disorder: 1 (16.67% of females aged 21 (±5) who have Mood Disorder)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Stomachache in Prozac: 135 (3.3% of females aged 21 (±5) who take Prozac)
- Stomachache in Abilify: 41 (1.42% of females aged 21 (±5) who take Abilify)
- Tachycardia in Prozac: 90 (2.2% of females aged 21 (±5) who take Prozac)
- Tachycardia in Abilify: 70 (2.42% of females aged 21 (±5) who take Abilify)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (39 people, 18.93%)
- Bipolar Disorder (30 people, 14.56%)
- Stress And Anxiety (23 people, 11.17%)
- Affective Disorder (14 people, 6.80%)
- Schizophrenia (13 people, 6.31%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (36 people, 17.48%)
- Lamictal (27 people, 13.11%)
- Geodon (22 people, 10.68%)
- Risperdal (20 people, 9.71%)
- Zyprexa (19 people, 9.22%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Depression (25 people, 12.14%)
- Weight Increased (24 people, 11.65%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (23 people, 11.17%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (20 people, 9.71%)
- Suicide Attempt (20 people, 9.71%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Prozac 59,534 users)
- Abilify has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Abilify 56,411 users)
What are the conditions?
- Mood disorder (a condition characterized by distorted, excessive or inappropriate moods or emotions) can be treated by Lamictal, Abilify, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Lithium carbonate (latest reports from 975 Mood disorder patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteoporosis (latest reports from 117,136 Tachycardia patients).
- Stomachache (stomach pain) has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 133,527 Stomachache patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
Hello, I've been prescribed Atarax, before that I had been taking baclofen for pain. I have anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, and have recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. I have good days and I have bad days. Today is not a good day, and I feel like I can insane just ...
A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I just started Gilenya 5 days ago and have had stomach pain from day two on. Everyday so far. Has anyone found out why? I've never had problems with stomach pain before unless sick and rarely. It's concerning??
Just 2+ weeks ago, the doctor prescribed my 91 year old Dad prescribed 20 mg of Fluoxetine and now the doctor is prescribing 10 mg of Donepezil. All my Dad does is sleep and we are going to try switching the Fluoxetine to PM (instead of AM). I don't want my Dad to start taking the newly ...
Hi all. I am new to the group. I am still in the diagnostic part of my illness, so nothing is definite yet. However, so far, I have been diagnosed (by EKG) as having sinus bradycardia (HR = 42 bpm). I have also been diagnosed by x-ray only as having calcified aorta and moderately enlarged ...