A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Tenoretic 50 - from FDA reports
194 females aged 49 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 49 year old female patient who has Hbp. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
194 females aged 49 (±5) who takes Tenoretic 50 are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 49
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Hbp
- Drugs taken:
- Tenoretic 50 (atenolol; chlorthalidone)
- Side effects: Uti - Recurrent
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Uti - Recurrent: 0 (0% of females aged 49 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Uti - Recurrent in Hbp: 0 (0% of females aged 49 (±5) who have Hbp)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Uti - Recurrent in Tenoretic 50: 0 (0% of females aged 49 (±5) who take Tenoretic 50)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (51 people, 26.29%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (17 people, 8.76%)
- Depression (15 people, 7.73%)
- Pain (13 people, 6.70%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (13 people, 6.70%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft (14 people, 7.22%)
- Xanax (12 people, 6.19%)
- Norvasc (12 people, 6.19%)
- Protonix (11 people, 5.67%)
- Lipitor (11 people, 5.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (16 people, 8.25%)
- High Blood Pressure (14 people, 7.22%)
- Weakness (13 people, 6.70%)
- Stress And Anxiety (13 people, 6.70%)
- Depression (11 people, 5.67%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Tenoretic 50 has active ingredients of atenolol; chlorthalidone. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Tenoretic 50 122 users)
What are the conditions?
- Hbp can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 525,644 Hbp patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Uti - recurrent (recurrent urinary tract infection) has been reported by people with movement - uncontrolled or slow, stress and anxiety, osteoarthritis, metastases to lung, antacid therapy (latest reports from 165 Uti - recurrent patients).