A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Cymbalta - from FDA reports
10,294 females aged 41 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 41 year old female patient who has Nerve Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
10,294 females aged 41 (±5) who takes Cymbalta are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 41
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Nerve Pain
- Drugs taken:
- Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Premenopause
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Premenopause: 0 (0% of females aged 41 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Premenopause in Nerve Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 41 (±5) who have Nerve Pain)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Premenopause in Cymbalta: 0 (0% of females aged 41 (±5) who take Cymbalta)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (2,913 people, 28.30%)
- Pain (1,057 people, 10.27%)
- Fibromyalgia (923 people, 8.97%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (842 people, 8.18%)
- Stress And Anxiety (802 people, 7.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (993 people, 9.65%)
- Xanax (661 people, 6.42%)
- Seroquel (565 people, 5.49%)
- Topamax (534 people, 5.19%)
- Humira (532 people, 5.17%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (1,186 people, 11.52%)
- Dizziness (918 people, 8.92%)
- Headache (869 people, 8.44%)
- Pain (850 people, 8.26%)
- Fatigue (822 people, 7.99%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Cymbalta 98,106 users)
What are the conditions?
- Nerve pain can be treated by Gabapentin, Lyrica, Neurontin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 34,791 Nerve pain patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Premenopause (prior to menopause) has been reported by people with endometriosis, malaria (latest reports from 31 Premenopause patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
I've been on Cymbalta for eight+ years. I've complained to doctors, recently and previously, about pain in my mid upper abdomen. I've had two ultrasounds, some sort of other test where I drank some liquid and they watched with some sort of ???, and now I'm scheduled for an endoscopy. I'm ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have taken Cymbalta for several years and just recently started taking Seroquel with it. I have depression, anxiety, nightmares, hallucinations both visual and auditory. I take 120 mg of cymbalta and 200 mg of seroquel.
I have been taking Cymbalta now for over a year and my husband and I have just recently started to try for our third baby ... it's been 3 months now and this month I am now almost a week late . I am regular on a 28 day cycle and have been for years last 3 days I have several signs that I am ...
Hi... 43 yr old female, new to this medication and changes in urine. Would love to know/understand if my symptoms seem common amongst the group. Kind of scary to be at an age where body is changing in so many was and wish there was an alternative to perscription medication that actually helps, ...
I am absolutely floored. This revelation has made me see my problem for what it is. I have been on this drug for a year because of neuropathy. Since then I have been gambling nonstop and feel very ashamed. I have never been addicted to anything in my life and this is a monster I have to tame.