A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Cymbalta - from FDA reports
10,294 females aged 41 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 41 year old female patient who has Nerve Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
10,294 females aged 41 (±5) who takes Cymbalta are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 41
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Nerve Pain
- Drugs taken:
- Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Premenopause
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Premenopause: 0 (0% of females aged 41 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Premenopause in Nerve Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 41 (±5) who have Nerve Pain)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Premenopause in Cymbalta: 0 (0% of females aged 41 (±5) who take Cymbalta)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (2,913 people, 28.30%)
- Pain (1,057 people, 10.27%)
- Fibromyalgia (923 people, 8.97%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (842 people, 8.18%)
- Stress And Anxiety (802 people, 7.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (993 people, 9.65%)
- Xanax (661 people, 6.42%)
- Seroquel (565 people, 5.49%)
- Topamax (534 people, 5.19%)
- Humira (532 people, 5.17%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (1,186 people, 11.52%)
- Dizziness (918 people, 8.92%)
- Headache (869 people, 8.44%)
- Pain (850 people, 8.26%)
- Fatigue (822 people, 7.99%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Cymbalta 98,300 users)
What are the conditions?
- Nerve pain can be treated by Gabapentin, Lyrica, Neurontin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 34,905 Nerve pain patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Premenopause (prior to menopause) has been reported by people with endometriosis, malaria (latest reports from 42 Premenopause patients).