A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Prednisone - from FDA reports
7,075 females aged 24 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 24 year old female patient who has Bell's Palsy. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
7,075 females aged 24 (±5) who takes Prednisone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 24
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Bell's Palsy
- Drugs taken:
- Prednisone (prednisone)
- Side effects: Bedwetting
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Bedwetting: 1 (0.01% of females aged 24 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Bedwetting in Bell's Palsy: 0 (0% of females aged 24 (±5) who have Bell's Palsy)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Bedwetting in Prednisone: 1 (0.01% of females aged 24 (±5) who take Prednisone)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Crohn's Disease (1,103 people, 15.59%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (710 people, 10.04%)
- Birth Control (479 people, 6.77%)
- Ulcerative Colitis (372 people, 5.26%)
- Pain (306 people, 4.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira (1,229 people, 17.37%)
- Methotrexate (727 people, 10.28%)
- Remicade (501 people, 7.08%)
- Folic Acid (416 people, 5.88%)
- Yasmin (386 people, 5.46%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (568 people, 8.03%)
- Pain (503 people, 7.11%)
- Fever (481 people, 6.80%)
- Drug Ineffective (410 people, 5.80%)
- Headache (409 people, 5.78%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Prednisone has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisone 246,223 users)
What are the conditions?
- Bell's palsy (facial paralysis) can be treated by Prednisone, Acyclovir (latest reports from 5,606 Bell's palsy patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Bedwetting has been reported by people with narcolepsy, cataplexy, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 3,193 Bedwetting patients).