A study for a 17 year old boy who takes Vyvanse, Seroquel Xr - from FDA reports
46 males aged 17 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 17 year old male patient who has Adhd, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
46 males aged 17 (±5) who takes Vyvanse, Seroquel Xr are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 17
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Adhd, Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate)
- Seroquel Xr (quetiapine fumarate)
- Drug interactions: Antisocial Behaviour, Hostility, Insomnia, Myoclonic Jerks
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Antisocial Behaviour: 0 (0% of males aged 17 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Hostility: 0 (0% of males aged 17 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Insomnia: 5 (10.87% of males aged 17 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Myoclonic Jerks: 0 (0% of males aged 17 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Antisocial Behaviour in Adhd: 9 (0.12% of males aged 17 (±5) who have Adhd)
- Antisocial Behaviour in Depression: 4 (0.14% of males aged 17 (±5) who have Depression)
- Hostility in Adhd: 20 (0.27% of males aged 17 (±5) who have Adhd)
- Hostility in Depression: 32 (1.08% of males aged 17 (±5) who have Depression)
- Insomnia in Adhd: 308 (4.15% of males aged 17 (±5) who have Adhd)
- Insomnia in Depression: 185 (6.26% of males aged 17 (±5) who have Depression)
- Myoclonic Jerks in Adhd: 0 (0% of males aged 17 (±5) who have Adhd)
- Myoclonic Jerks in Depression: 0 (0% of males aged 17 (±5) who have Depression)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Antisocial Behaviour in Vyvanse: 1 (0.09% of males aged 17 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
- Antisocial Behaviour in Seroquel Xr: 5 (0.18% of males aged 17 (±5) who take Seroquel Xr)
- Hostility in Vyvanse: 3 (0.26% of males aged 17 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
- Hostility in Seroquel Xr: 22 (0.8% of males aged 17 (±5) who take Seroquel Xr)
- Insomnia in Vyvanse: 86 (7.36% of males aged 17 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
- Insomnia in Seroquel Xr: 115 (4.17% of males aged 17 (±5) who take Seroquel Xr)
- Myoclonic Jerks in Vyvanse: 0 (0% of males aged 17 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
- Myoclonic Jerks in Seroquel Xr: 0 (0% of males aged 17 (±5) who take Seroquel Xr)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (16 people, 34.78%)
- Bipolar Disorder (6 people, 13.04%)
- Pain (2 people, 4.35%)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (2 people, 4.35%)
- Acne (2 people, 4.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Valproic Acid (15 people, 32.61%)
- Meloxicam (15 people, 32.61%)
- Clonidine (15 people, 32.61%)
- Aripiprazole (15 people, 32.61%)
- Codeine Sulfate (9 people, 19.57%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Death (7 people, 15.22%)
- Stress And Anxiety (6 people, 13.04%)
- Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped (6 people, 13.04%)
- Tic (5 people, 10.87%)
- Cardio-Respiratory Arrest (5 people, 10.87%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Vyvanse 15,820 users)
- Seroquel xr has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Seroquel xr 10,652 users)
What are the conditions?
- Adhd (adhd-mental disorders that develop in children) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 67,307 Adhd patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 382,687 Depression patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Antisocial behaviour has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 877 Antisocial behaviour patients).
- Hostility has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain (latest reports from 3,403 Hostility patients).
- Insomnia (sleeplessness) has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, insomnia (latest reports from 220,991 Insomnia patients).
- Myoclonic jerks (involuntary twitching of a muscle or group of muscles) has been reported by people with factor v leiden mutation, juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, alzheimer's disease, myoclonic epilepsy, enlarged prostate (latest reports from 1,489 Myoclonic jerks patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
hi everyone~ i need help with nightmares and night terrors and sleep paralysis... i've had all these issues for my life but since i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and have been taking levothyroxine it feels like my nightmares are more vivid and jarring 😰 it causes me anxiety at night to ...
Has anyone had trouble with taking Vyvanse and Venlafaxine together because I went to the hospital a few months ago I was on 60 mg Vyvanse and 225 mg of venlafaxine and the paramedics thought I was taking the synthetic drug and I wasn't I had came to a point where I couldn't say anything I could ...
Hi. I ended up being hospitalized after one month being on wellbutrin sr. I became so psychotic and manic. I was paranoid to the max. I have never had any symptoms like this in my entire life. has anyone heard of someone going through something like this after taking wellbutrin sr?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi I am new on the group, and I have dopa responsive dystonia, which is well treated. However I often fell very tired doing the day, and often fell like i will never really get my head to wake up. and I often wake up many times doing the night, and can have trouble falling a sleep, but that is ...
I've been taking Vyvanse and loving the benefits! I just worry about long term effects to my health. I wanna have kids someday very soon so I want to hear what others on this medication might be experiencing and how to get the most out of this treatment. So far it's been a life changer.
I started taking Tumeric 6 days ago for anxiety and depression. I take 550mg in the morning and at bedtime. The first three days were great, but the last three days I have been waking up at 4:15am and was wide awake. I ave read that Tumeric helps with sleep but also read that it creates ...
I've never taken any drugs and recently at 58 yrs old doc says I need blood pressure meds and cholesterol med. taking diovan and was on pravastatin. Having terribly insomnia and struggling to lose weight. Been reading online about insomnia with both meds. Told doc all was well after a month on ...