A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Azithromycin, Klonopin, Buspirone Hcl - from FDA reports
2 females aged 23 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 23 year old female patient who has Strep Throat, Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
2 females aged 23 (±5) who takes Azithromycin, Klonopin, Buspirone Hcl are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 23
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Strep Throat, Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder
- Drugs taken:
- Azithromycin (azithromycin)
- Klonopin (clonazepam)
- Buspirone Hcl (buspirone hydrochloride)
- Drug interactions: Missed Period
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Missed Period: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Missed Period in Strep Throat: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who have Strep Throat)
- Missed Period in Anxiety: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Missed Period in Anxiety Disorder: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who have Anxiety Disorder)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Missed Period in Azithromycin: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who take Azithromycin)
- Missed Period in Klonopin: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who take Klonopin)
- Missed Period in Buspirone Hcl: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who take Buspirone Hcl)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 50.00%)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (1 person, 50.00%)
- Narcolepsy (1 person, 50.00%)
- Migraine (1 person, 50.00%)
- Depression (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Proair Hfa (1 person, 50.00%)
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen (1 person, 50.00%)
- Brintellix (1 person, 50.00%)
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate (1 person, 50.00%)
- Abilify (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (2 people, 100.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 50.00%)
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome (1 person, 50.00%)
- Chest Pain (1 person, 50.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (1 person, 50.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Azithromycin has active ingredients of azithromycin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Azithromycin 19,421 users)
- Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Klonopin 45,309 users)
- Buspirone hcl has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Buspirone hcl 3,592 users)
What are the conditions?
- Strep throat (a bacterial infection of the throat causing sore throat;) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Azithromycin, Penicillin, Cephalexin, Amoxil (latest reports from 514 Strep throat patients)
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 309,764 Anxiety patients)
- Anxiety disorder can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Lexapro (latest reports from 18,679 Anxiety disorder patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Missed period has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, depression, schizophrenia, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding (latest reports from 325 Missed period patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Azithromycin and Klonopin drug interaction
- Azithromycin and Buspirone hcl drug interaction
- Klonopin and Buspirone hcl drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
They recovered from Crohns and surgery, still had cfs chronic fatigue for years, and now are told they have symptoms of dry macular degeneration. Could wheat proteins ATI (amylase trypsin inhibitors) help with their ...
Dx with NPH. Managed to resolve the incontinence with bladder training. Still have gait issues. On Clonazepam, 0.5 - 1 mg. daily, Buproprion ER 300 mg., Suboxone 8 mg film strips, 1 - 2 daily. What cause, and/or effect, would the above prescriptions have on the NPH?
You may be interested in these reviews
I took for the first time generic z pac and the front of my hair top and sides disappeared it is short!!! And I have long hair! Will it grow back? it has been over 2 months and it is looking shorter. Anyone with a similar experience please write to me to tell me what to do. Thank you, jj
I was prescribed a 5 day course of azithromycin to deal with a sinus infection. After about 3 days on the meds I began to notice severe pain in my knees and hips that really affected by ability to walk. I already have a bad knee needing a replacement but this was affecting my other knee also ...