A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Citalopram Hydrobromide - from FDA reports
7,613 females aged 36 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 36 year old female patient who has Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
7,613 females aged 36 (±5) who takes Citalopram Hydrobromide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 36
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Citalopram Hydrobromide (citalopram hydrobromide)
- Side effects: Diarrhea
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Diarrhea: 284 (3.73% of females aged 36 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Diarrhea in Depression: 677 (3.87% of females aged 36 (±5) who have Depression)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Diarrhea in Citalopram Hydrobromide: 284 (3.73% of females aged 36 (±5) who take Citalopram Hydrobromide)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (1,771 people, 23.26%)
- Stress And Anxiety (611 people, 8.03%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (517 people, 6.79%)
- Birth Control (361 people, 4.74%)
- Pain (318 people, 4.18%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira (377 people, 4.95%)
- Seroquel (374 people, 4.91%)
- Xanax (345 people, 4.53%)
- Clonazepam (319 people, 4.19%)
- Ambien (281 people, 3.69%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (550 people, 7.22%)
- Fatigue (484 people, 6.36%)
- Stress And Anxiety (480 people, 6.31%)
- Headache (477 people, 6.27%)
- Pain (444 people, 5.83%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Citalopram hydrobromide has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Citalopram hydrobromide 26,461 users)
What are the conditions?
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 383,054 Depression patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 288,392 Diarrhea patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Creon for 5 months due to partial removal of my pancreas, my gall bladder and the my bile duct due to cancer. I also take a multivitamin, Vitamin D and calcium. I have loose stools daily (not sure if it qualifies for diarrhea), several times a day, meaning they are not ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Was diagnosed in 2004 with cerebellar ataxia. I have been taking Los art an for several years. Last week, my neurologist started me on citalopram 10 mg. The side effects freaked me out so now taking half dose of 5 mg. My BP is 140-150+ over 80. I've been taking citalopram and Losartan at same ...
I have been taking 900mg of Gabapentin every evening to relieve the severe burning in the soles of my feet for the last 3 months. Early on I experienced a change in bowel habits, from a lifelong battle with constipation to loose, regular, very odorous, somewhat painful movements. Has anyone ...
I was placed on Amlodipine Bestlate 5 mg. Only took for two days started feeling very weak, tired and have diarrhea everytime I eat. Anyone have side effects that quicky after starting this medication, if so how long did it take for symptoms to go away?
Have been taking citalopram & pregablin quite a few years now. Wondering if this is to blame for my health getting much worse. Haven't been able to work last 2 years, fatigue & low mood increasing. Have only just started taking cbd oil. I'm also on butrans patches & naproxen. Feel pretty sure ...