A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Marezine, Vivelle, Morphine - from FDA reports
188 females aged 50 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 50 year old female patient who has Sunct Syndrome. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
188 females aged 50 (±5) who takes Marezine, Vivelle, Morphine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 50
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Sunct Syndrome
- Drugs taken:
- Marezine (cyclizine lactate)
- Vivelle (estradiol)
- Morphine (morphine sulfate)
- Drug interactions: Hematuria
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Hematuria: 0 (0% of females aged 50 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hematuria in Sunct Syndrome: 0 (0% of females aged 50 (±5) who have Sunct Syndrome)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hematuria in Marezine: 0 (0% of females aged 50 (±5) who take Marezine)
- Hematuria in Vivelle: 0 (0% of females aged 50 (±5) who take Vivelle)
- Hematuria in Morphine: 0 (0% of females aged 50 (±5) who take Morphine)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (36 people, 19.15%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (24 people, 12.77%)
- Nausea (22 people, 11.70%)
- Depression (17 people, 9.04%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (14 people, 7.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Paracetamol (34 people, 18.09%)
- Ondansetron (32 people, 17.02%)
- Methotrexate (30 people, 15.96%)
- Omeprazole (24 people, 12.77%)
- Ativan (24 people, 12.77%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (37 people, 19.68%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (31 people, 16.49%)
- Pain (30 people, 15.96%)
- Breathing Difficulty (26 people, 13.83%)
- Fever (24 people, 12.77%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Marezine has active ingredients of cyclizine lactate. (latest outcomes from Marezine 30 users)
- Vivelle has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. (latest outcomes from Vivelle 4,577 users)
- Morphine has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Morphine 78,631 users)
What are the conditions?
- Sunct syndrome (short lasting unilateral neuralgiform headache attacks with conjunctival injection and tearing) (latest reports from 30 Sunct syndrome patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Hematuria (presence of blood in urine) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, enlarged prostate, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, blood clots (latest reports from 147 Hematuria patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Marezine and Vivelle drug interaction
- Marezine and Morphine drug interaction
- Vivelle and Morphine drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
My sister was given Cipro for a "UTI" The urine culture was negative for infection. She had been c/o hematuria. She said after taking the Cipro for 24 hours it stopped her hematuria. 1. If culture was negative why would they give her Cipro? 2. Why would the Cipro stop the ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I use morphine injection 15mg. I had oral cancer, treated with chemo and radiation. I go monthly for blood test. My red blood cells are better, almost on the right amount. The white cells are low at the moment. It was sometimes OK, but up and down.
My name is Amber I am 32 years old. I was diagnosed with CRPS in 2014 after a doctor shot me in the shoulder with a Cortizone shot and then I had a response of burning pain down my right arm to my fingers and been like this ever since. I am depressed and anxious and have difficulty and many ...
I have been taking Bunorphine (Transtec) patches for several months (52.5 mcg. ). Now i will just think of the word crying and I will start to tear up. When I walk and it gets difficult I cry ; if reading a book and a sentence touches my heart I cry. If someone is kind to me or I observe ...
I don't know where to start. I cant win with the medical system. All the specialist I have seen and I am not done yet. Thousands of dollars and no real answers. I just need to vent to anyone besides my family who cant take to much more of me and my problems. I have sleep apnea also , so the ...