A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Marezine, Vivelle, Morphine - from FDA reports
188 females aged 50 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 50 year old female patient who has Sunct Syndrome. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
188 females aged 50 (±5) who takes Marezine, Vivelle, Morphine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 50
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Sunct Syndrome
- Drugs taken:
- Marezine (cyclizine lactate)
- Vivelle (estradiol)
- Morphine (morphine sulfate)
- Drug interactions: Hematuria
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Hematuria: 0 (0% of females aged 50 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hematuria in Sunct Syndrome: 0 (0% of females aged 50 (±5) who have Sunct Syndrome)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hematuria in Marezine: 0 (0% of females aged 50 (±5) who take Marezine)
- Hematuria in Vivelle: 0 (0% of females aged 50 (±5) who take Vivelle)
- Hematuria in Morphine: 0 (0% of females aged 50 (±5) who take Morphine)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (36 people, 19.15%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (24 people, 12.77%)
- Nausea (22 people, 11.70%)
- Depression (17 people, 9.04%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (14 people, 7.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Paracetamol (34 people, 18.09%)
- Ondansetron (32 people, 17.02%)
- Methotrexate (30 people, 15.96%)
- Omeprazole (24 people, 12.77%)
- Ativan (24 people, 12.77%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (37 people, 19.68%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (31 people, 16.49%)
- Pain (30 people, 15.96%)
- Breathing Difficulty (26 people, 13.83%)
- Fever (24 people, 12.77%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Marezine has active ingredients of cyclizine lactate. (latest outcomes from Marezine 33 users)
- Vivelle has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. (latest outcomes from Vivelle 4,586 users)
- Morphine has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Morphine 78,650 users)
What are the conditions?
- Sunct syndrome (short lasting unilateral neuralgiform headache attacks with conjunctival injection and tearing) (latest reports from 30 Sunct syndrome patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Hematuria (presence of blood in urine) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 156 Hematuria patients).