A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Omeprazole, Effexor Xr - from FDA reports
88 females aged 23 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 23 year old female patient who has Heartburn, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
88 females aged 23 (±5) who takes Omeprazole, Effexor Xr are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 23
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Heartburn, Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Omeprazole (omeprazole)
- Effexor Xr (venlafaxine hydrochloride)
- Drug interactions: Facial Edema
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Facial Edema: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Facial Edema in Heartburn: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who have Heartburn)
- Facial Edema in Depression: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who have Depression)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Facial Edema in Omeprazole: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who take Omeprazole)
- Facial Edema in Effexor Xr: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who take Effexor Xr)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (25 people, 28.41%)
- Birth Control (16 people, 18.18%)
- Pain (15 people, 17.05%)
- Stress And Anxiety (14 people, 15.91%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (9 people, 10.23%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yaz (15 people, 17.05%)
- Yasmin (13 people, 14.77%)
- Ibuprofen (13 people, 14.77%)
- Zyrtec (9 people, 10.23%)
- Topamax (9 people, 10.23%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (19 people, 21.59%)
- Stress And Anxiety (15 people, 17.05%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (12 people, 13.64%)
- Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged (11 people, 12.50%)
- Gallstones (9 people, 10.23%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Omeprazole has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Omeprazole 174,574 users)
- Effexor xr has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor xr 28,743 users)
What are the conditions?
- Heartburn can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 139,100 Heartburn patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 381,947 Depression patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Facial edema (swelling of face) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety, hypothyroidism (latest reports from 231 Facial edema patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, I've been prescribed Atarax, before that I had been taking baclofen for pain. I have anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, and have recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. I have good days and I have bad days. Today is not a good day, and I feel like I can insane just ...
Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
Effexor Lawsuit Forming- I'm looking for people to join with me to form a lawsuit to sue the drug company, Pfizer, that is the maker of the drug. I am working with someone who is knowledgeable about doing this, and is already moving forward with a suit for Seroquil. If you have developed a ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi. I have severe orthostatic hypotension. I am afraid I'm going to die. It's not so much dizziness as body pressure on my sides, legs, etc as the blood resettles. I have low blood pressure. Has anyone experienced these symptoms. I think the Latuda and Lexapro are causing this.
I have had stomach surgery and am not supposed to take NSAIDS but I have bad arthritis and I have been taking the omeprazole to protect my stomach. I was not aware of all the interactions between the two medications.
Just discovered my long term undiagnosed symptoms are being caused by me being prescribed meloxicam and omeprazole simultaneously. Need advice on how to reverse symptoms including chronic dehydration & peripheral neuropathy & Sleep Apnea