A study for a 27 year old man who takes Cytomel, Anastrozole - from FDA reports
There is no report from male patients aged 27 (±5) who take the same drugs. This is a personalized study for a 27 year old male patient who has Hypothyroid, Estrogen Overdose. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Cytomel has active ingredients of liothyronine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Cytomel 4,275 users)
- Anastrozole has active ingredients of anastrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Anastrozole 4,652 users)
What are the conditions?
- Hypothyroid can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levothroid (latest reports from 82,677 Hypothyroid patients)
- Estrogen overdose can be treated by Arimidex, Anastrozole, Progesterone, Premarin, Estrace (latest reports from 44 Estrogen overdose patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Hair loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 87,905 Hair loss patients).
- Progesterone decreased has been reported by people with birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, depression, narcolepsy (latest reports from 257 Progesterone decreased patients).
- Cfs (chronic fatigue syndrome) has been reported by people with acne, high blood cholesterol, pain, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 3,099 Cfs patients).
- Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood cholesterol, depression, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 139,098 Gerd patients).
- Hay fever (allergic rhinitis) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, asthma, depression (latest reports from 10,841 Hay fever patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Since beginning Tysabri, I have lost at least 60% of my hair. Very distressing! I have bald patches and all. I just began to take the Keratin shampoo and conditioner treatment - but is there hope that while the Tysabri is working for my MS, my hair will get used to things and eventually grow ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...
I've been trying to figure out why I'm losing my hair and why it's so dry and brittle. I think it's bydureon. Has anyone that experienced this stopped taking it and had their hair come back in? I also have a thick crusty dry scalp and have never had that before. Many thinks for any response I ...