A study for a 27 year old man who takes Cytomel, Anastrozole - from FDA reports
There is no report from male patients aged 27 (±5) who take the same drugs. This is a personalized study for a 27 year old male patient who has Hypothyroid, Estrogen Overdose. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Cytomel has active ingredients of liothyronine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Cytomel 4,283 users)
- Anastrozole has active ingredients of anastrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Anastrozole 4,654 users)
What are the conditions?
- Hypothyroid can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levothroid (latest reports from 82,836 Hypothyroid patients)
- Estrogen overdose can be treated by Arimidex, Anastrozole, Estrace, Premarin, Progesterone (latest reports from 45 Estrogen overdose patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Hair loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 87,962 Hair loss patients).
- Progesterone decreased has been reported by people with birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, depression, progesterone decreased (latest reports from 257 Progesterone decreased patients).
- Cfs (chronic fatigue syndrome) has been reported by people with acne, high blood cholesterol, pain, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 3,142 Cfs patients).
- Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 139,359 Gerd patients).
- Hay fever (allergic rhinitis) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, asthma, depression (latest reports from 10,852 Hay fever patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Since beginning Tysabri, I have lost at least 60% of my hair. Very distressing! I have bald patches and all. I just began to take the Keratin shampoo and conditioner treatment - but is there hope that while the Tysabri is working for my MS, my hair will get used to things and eventually grow ...
You may be interested in these reviews
if you stop taking this drug...will the hair grow back? I have been taking Aleve PM for better sleep I did not know about the hair loss...but I have lost a significant amount of hair and I am freaking out.... I will stop taking this immediately but want to know if my hair will be restored!!!
I am 59 yrs old and my dr had me taking Osphena and estrace cream three times a week. I felt ok in the beginning, but then noticed swelling in breast, tummy and legs. Also very tired and hair thinning. Has anyone experienced any of these symptoms? Thank you
I have taken Qsphena for 1 month and my doctor suggested using estrace cream three times per week in conjunction with Osphena for a month. As time went on I noticed swelling all over my body, energy depleted, and hair thinning. Has anyone experienced any of these symptoms? I am 59 yrs old ...
Taken off cytomel 12.5 mcg after 15 years due to suppressed TSH. Have been on synthroid for over 20 years. Starting week 9 and have not been able to function for 3 weeks - lightheaded, brain fog, low energy, fatigue - how long will this last? My ESR level high.