A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Prozac, Lamotrigine - from FDA reports
380 females aged 46 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 46 year old female patient who has Depression, Bipolar. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
380 females aged 46 (±5) who takes Prozac, Lamotrigine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 46
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Depression, Bipolar
- Drugs taken:
- Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Lamotrigine (lamotrigine)
- Drug interactions: Stomach Pain
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Stomach Pain: 3 (0.79% of females aged 46 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Stomach Pain in Depression: 566 (2.35% of females aged 46 (±5) who have Depression)
- Stomach Pain in Bipolar: 128 (1.95% of females aged 46 (±5) who have Bipolar)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Stomach Pain in Prozac: 250 (2.08% of females aged 46 (±5) who take Prozac)
- Stomach Pain in Lamotrigine: 116 (1.52% of females aged 46 (±5) who take Lamotrigine)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Bipolar Disorder (105 people, 27.63%)
- Depression (78 people, 20.53%)
- Stress And Anxiety (30 people, 7.89%)
- Insomnia (16 people, 4.21%)
- Affective Disorder (16 people, 4.21%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (64 people, 16.84%)
- Klonopin (59 people, 15.53%)
- Ambien (45 people, 11.84%)
- Xanax (44 people, 11.58%)
- Clonazepam (37 people, 9.74%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (35 people, 9.21%)
- Depression (31 people, 8.16%)
- Stress And Anxiety (26 people, 6.84%)
- Headache (24 people, 6.32%)
- Completed Suicide (24 people, 6.32%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Prozac 59,534 users)
- Lamotrigine has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Lamotrigine 29,774 users)
What are the conditions?
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 381,947 Depression patients)
- Bipolar (mood disorder) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine (latest reports from 64,268 Bipolar patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Stomach pain has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 133,526 Stomach pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
Hello, I've been prescribed Atarax, before that I had been taking baclofen for pain. I have anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, and have recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. I have good days and I have bad days. Today is not a good day, and I feel like I can insane just ...
A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
Can anyone tell me if they have gotten more relief of nervous symptoms by combining prozac with buspirone? 20mg of Prozac has relieved all symptoms except for a constant tightness in my stomach. I am taking Buspirone with it for 2 weeks now. The tight stomach is worse and I'm awake from 3am. I ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I just started Gilenya 5 days ago and have had stomach pain from day two on. Everyday so far. Has anyone found out why? I've never had problems with stomach pain before unless sick and rarely. It's concerning??
Just 2+ weeks ago, the doctor prescribed my 91 year old Dad prescribed 20 mg of Fluoxetine and now the doctor is prescribing 10 mg of Donepezil. All my Dad does is sleep and we are going to try switching the Fluoxetine to PM (instead of AM). I don't want my Dad to start taking the newly ...