A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Orencia, Zoloft, Arava, Celebrex, Aviane-21 - from FDA reports
211 females aged 20 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 20 year old female patient who has Anxiety, Psoriatic Arthritis, Birth Control. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
211 females aged 20 (±5) who takes Orencia, Zoloft, Arava, Celebrex, Aviane-21 are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 20
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anxiety, Psoriatic Arthritis, Birth Control
- Drugs taken:
- Orencia (abatacept)
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Arava (leflunomide)
- Celebrex (celecoxib)
- Aviane-21 (ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel)
- Drug interactions: Urinary Incontinence
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Urinary Incontinence: 1 (0.47% of females aged 20 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Urinary Incontinence in Psoriatic Arthritis: 0 (0% of females aged 20 (±5) who have Psoriatic Arthritis)
- Urinary Incontinence in Anxiety: 5 (0.16% of females aged 20 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Urinary Incontinence in Birth Control: 28 (0.06% of females aged 20 (±5) who have Birth Control)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Urinary Incontinence in Orencia: 0 (0% of females aged 20 (±5) who take Orencia)
- Urinary Incontinence in Zoloft: 27 (0.49% of females aged 20 (±5) who take Zoloft)
- Urinary Incontinence in Arava: 0 (0% of females aged 20 (±5) who take Arava)
- Urinary Incontinence in Celebrex: 4 (0.6% of females aged 20 (±5) who take Celebrex)
- Urinary Incontinence in Aviane-21: 4 (0.1% of females aged 20 (±5) who take Aviane-21)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (30 people, 14.22%)
- Depression (22 people, 10.43%)
- Acne (19 people, 9.00%)
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ii (16 people, 7.58%)
- Birth Control (15 people, 7.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira (25 people, 11.85%)
- Ibuprofen (24 people, 11.37%)
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen (23 people, 10.90%)
- Enbrel (18 people, 8.53%)
- Accutane (16 people, 7.58%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (28 people, 13.27%)
- Drug Ineffective (28 people, 13.27%)
- Headache (26 people, 12.32%)
- Nausea (25 people, 11.85%)
- Fatigue (21 people, 9.95%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Orencia has active ingredients of abatacept. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Orencia 19,509 users)
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 102,551 users)
- Arava has active ingredients of leflunomide. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Arava 24,930 users)
- Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Celebrex 100,110 users)
- Aviane-21 has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Aviane-21 97 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 309,764 Anxiety patients)
- Psoriatic arthritis (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop) can be treated by Enbrel, Humira, Methotrexate, Methotrexate sodium, Sulfasalazine (latest reports from 938 Psoriatic arthritis patients)
- Birth control can be treated by Mirena, Yaz, Depo-provera, Nuvaring, Yasmin (latest reports from 181,837 Birth control patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Urinary incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 28,127 Urinary incontinence patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Orencia and Zoloft drug interaction
- Orencia and Arava drug interaction
- Orencia and Celebrex drug interaction
- Orencia and Aviane-21 drug interaction
- Zoloft and Arava drug interaction
- Zoloft and Celebrex drug interaction
- Zoloft and Aviane-21 drug interaction
- Arava and Celebrex drug interaction
- Arava and Aviane-21 drug interaction
- Celebrex and Aviane-21 drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I'm not sure if I should discontinue the Zoloft since I have noticed much more hair pulling. My daughter is being treated for OCD. She has said she feels a little better being on Zoloft but she is still pulling out her eye brows and eye lashes and now she is pulling the hair out on the sides ...
Hello, I have been taking Zoloft for about two months now and I have back pain and hip pain. Will it go away soon? I had nausea for a week at the beginning but I was fine after so I'm wondering if I should hold on or change medication. Anybody has any idea??
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking sertraline In all for about 4 years I stopped for a few months and went back to square one with anxiety attacks so been taking them from then on I want to start taking milk thissel which I took one yesterday am am not sure if it was just coincidence but felt very anxious today ...
About a year and half ago I was diagnosed to have diabetes and was prescribed to take Invokana 100 mg once each evening after meals (along with one Metformin ER 750 mg per day). About a year ago I started to notice a new problem---I could not hold in my urine if I even slightly delayed going to ...
Just started zoloft 2 weeks ago- 1st week was 25mg and second week is now 50mg. I have pelvic pain or bladder pain. I'm not sure if that's an anxiety symptom or the zoloft. Should I continue? Does it go away?
I have afib and use a Kardia portable EKG device with my iPhone. I noticed these strange inverted blips in my EKG readings. I recently was switched from Prozac to zoloft. I've only been taking Zoloft for 3 weeks.
I have been on Zoloft 50mg and Lipitor 10mg since 1990. A LONG time....both are considered low dose. I am currently on Lipitor twice a week due to muscle weakness in my thighs . When I can not squat and get up without crawling on the floor, its time to cut down on the Lipitor. I was on twice a ...