A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Alprazolam, Tramadol - from FDA reports
1,076 females aged 52 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 52 year old female patient who has Anxiety, Arthritis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
1,076 females aged 52 (±5) who takes Alprazolam, Tramadol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 52
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anxiety, Arthritis
- Drugs taken:
- Alprazolam (alprazolam)
- Tramadol (tramadol hydrochloride)
- Drug interactions: Tonic Seizures
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Tonic Seizures: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Tonic Seizures in Anxiety: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Tonic Seizures in Arthritis: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who have Arthritis)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Tonic Seizures in Alprazolam: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Alprazolam)
- Tonic Seizures in Tramadol: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Tramadol)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (205 people, 19.05%)
- Stress And Anxiety (193 people, 17.94%)
- Depression (152 people, 14.13%)
- Fibromyalgia (89 people, 8.27%)
- High Blood Pressure (87 people, 8.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (150 people, 13.94%)
- Ambien (132 people, 12.27%)
- Flexeril (116 people, 10.78%)
- Cymbalta (116 people, 10.78%)
- Celebrex (101 people, 9.39%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (150 people, 13.94%)
- Nausea (126 people, 11.71%)
- Diarrhea (112 people, 10.41%)
- Stress And Anxiety (110 people, 10.22%)
- Fatigue (100 people, 9.29%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Alprazolam has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alprazolam 60,657 users)
- Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 84,621 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 310,104 Anxiety patients)
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Naproxen, Diclofenac sodium (latest reports from 91,478 Arthritis patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Tonic seizures (all the muscles to suddenly become stiff) has been reported by people with generalized anxiety disorder, graft versus host disease, nasopharyngitis, deep venous thrombosis, neuropathic pain (latest reports from 299 Tonic seizures patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Started with 20 mg of Latuda with dinner for a week with a little burning and tightness and sort of heat in my chest, and then I went up to 40 mg after a week or 8 days, hoping the symptoms would stop. After upping to 40mg, I started feeling rapid heart beat and extreme yawning as if I couldn't ...
COPD recent diagnosis, Sleep Apnea - diagnosed about 8 yrs ago- use CPAP nightly, nasal allergies, recent back injury, 2 rotator cuff surgeries in the last 10 yrs, about 30 lbs. overweight, history of heart palpitations and arrithmias