A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Xarelto - from FDA reports
1,494 females aged 41 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 41 year old female patient who has Deep Vein Thrombosis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
1,494 females aged 41 (±5) who takes Xarelto are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 41
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Drugs taken:
- Xarelto (rivaroxaban)
- Side effects: Chest Pain, Fatigue, Orthopnea
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Chest Pain: 41 (2.74% of females aged 41 (±5) who take the drug)
- Fatigue: 48 (3.21% of females aged 41 (±5) who take the drug)
- Orthopnea: 0 (0% of females aged 41 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Chest Pain in Deep Vein Thrombosis: 10 (1.09% of females aged 41 (±5) who have Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Fatigue in Deep Vein Thrombosis: 24 (2.62% of females aged 41 (±5) who have Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Orthopnea in Deep Vein Thrombosis: 0 (0% of females aged 41 (±5) who have Deep Vein Thrombosis)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Chest Pain in Xarelto: 41 (2.74% of females aged 41 (±5) who take Xarelto)
- Fatigue in Xarelto: 48 (3.21% of females aged 41 (±5) who take Xarelto)
- Orthopnea in Xarelto: 0 (0% of females aged 41 (±5) who take Xarelto)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (467 people, 31.26%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (359 people, 24.03%)
- Embolism Venous (181 people, 12.12%)
- Stroke (115 people, 7.70%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (112 people, 7.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Coumadin (56 people, 3.75%)
- Lasix (50 people, 3.35%)
- Remodulin (43 people, 2.88%)
- Vitamin D (34 people, 2.28%)
- Oxycodone (34 people, 2.28%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding (197 people, 13.19%)
- Vaginal Haemorrhage (163 people, 10.91%)
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (115 people, 7.70%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (111 people, 7.43%)
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (88 people, 5.89%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Xarelto has active ingredients of rivaroxaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Xarelto 82,218 users)
What are the conditions?
- Deep vein thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Xarelto, Lovenox, Aspirin (latest reports from 77,609 Deep vein thrombosis patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Chest pain has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, asthma (latest reports from 204,927 Chest pain patients).
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 389,608 Fatigue patients).
- Orthopnea (shortness of breath (dyspnea) when lying down) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, type 2 diabetes, depression, primary pulmonary hypertension (latest reports from 186 Orthopnea patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I take xarelto for a factor2 DNA mutation, which means my body makes blood clots, i take gabapentin for anxiety, dexilant for stomach problems, i was just wanting to visit with someone that takes xarelto with cannabis oil.
I feel tired all the time and am oversleeping. I find it extremely difficult to get out of the exhaustion and go with my day. Any suggestions? I'm to the point of going to the ER because I'm overly tired.
I getting Xolair injections every two weeks for my asthma, & have seen some improvement in my breathing. Started August 16 of 2016 and had my 21st injection yesterday & am really exhausted today. Sometimes I am not so tired day after the injection & sometimes are very tired. Still using my ...
I took xarelto because of blood clot in my lung in 2014 but also I got a prostage enlarged then my doctor gave me proscar but I got terrible side effects: 100% decrease my sex life..no perm when sex...and more things occur on me... By these above reasons I would like to change to herbal ...