A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Xarelto - from FDA reports
1,494 females aged 41 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 41 year old female patient who has Deep Vein Thrombosis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
1,494 females aged 41 (±5) who takes Xarelto are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 41
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Drugs taken:
- Xarelto (rivaroxaban)
- Side effects: Chest Pain, Fatigue, Orthopnea
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Chest Pain: 41 (2.74% of females aged 41 (±5) who take the drug)
- Fatigue: 48 (3.21% of females aged 41 (±5) who take the drug)
- Orthopnea: 0 (0% of females aged 41 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Chest Pain in Deep Vein Thrombosis: 10 (1.09% of females aged 41 (±5) who have Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Fatigue in Deep Vein Thrombosis: 24 (2.62% of females aged 41 (±5) who have Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Orthopnea in Deep Vein Thrombosis: 0 (0% of females aged 41 (±5) who have Deep Vein Thrombosis)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Chest Pain in Xarelto: 41 (2.74% of females aged 41 (±5) who take Xarelto)
- Fatigue in Xarelto: 48 (3.21% of females aged 41 (±5) who take Xarelto)
- Orthopnea in Xarelto: 0 (0% of females aged 41 (±5) who take Xarelto)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (467 people, 31.26%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (359 people, 24.03%)
- Embolism Venous (181 people, 12.12%)
- Stroke (115 people, 7.70%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (112 people, 7.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Coumadin (56 people, 3.75%)
- Lasix (50 people, 3.35%)
- Remodulin (43 people, 2.88%)
- Vitamin D (34 people, 2.28%)
- Oxycodone (34 people, 2.28%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding (197 people, 13.19%)
- Vaginal Haemorrhage (163 people, 10.91%)
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (115 people, 7.70%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (111 people, 7.43%)
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (88 people, 5.89%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Xarelto has active ingredients of rivaroxaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Xarelto 82,112 users)
What are the conditions?
- Deep vein thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Xarelto, Lovenox, Aspirin (latest reports from 77,549 Deep vein thrombosis patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Chest pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 204,745 Chest pain patients).
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 388,796 Fatigue patients).
- Orthopnea (shortness of breath (dyspnea) when lying down) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression (latest reports from 135 Orthopnea patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking Xerelto for a year. I had an episode of gross blood in urine 2 mos. ago.after taking Aleve twice in a week. I also had been taking Excedrin. Stopped both after this episode. It has been clear since but went to a urologist today and there is microscopic blood in urine. Going ...
I have been taking Pradaxa for 3 weeks following a total hip replacement. My hip is doing really well but I have never felt so tired in my life. I have turned down the opportunity to go out twice already this week ( I can't drive yet) and doing my excercises is an effort. I am no longer taking ...