A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Miralax, Suboxone - from FDA reports
7 females aged 52 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 52 year old female patient who has Constipation, Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
7 females aged 52 (±5) who takes Miralax, Suboxone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 52
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Constipation, Pain
- Drugs taken:
- Miralax (polyethylene glycol 3350)
- Suboxone (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride)
- Drug interactions: Tremor, Constipation
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Tremor: 1 (14.29% of females aged 52 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Constipation: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Constipation in Pain: 610 (2.94% of females aged 52 (±5) who have Pain)
- Tremor in Constipation: 42 (1.54% of females aged 52 (±5) who have Constipation)
- Tremor in Pain: 485 (2.34% of females aged 52 (±5) who have Pain)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Constipation in Miralax: 222 (9.48% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Miralax)
- Constipation in Suboxone: 57 (5.35% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Suboxone)
- Tremor in Miralax: 65 (2.78% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Miralax)
- Tremor in Suboxone: 36 (3.38% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Suboxone)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (3 people, 42.86%)
- Restless Leg Syndrome (2 people, 28.57%)
- Pain (2 people, 28.57%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 28.57%)
- Bipolar Disorder (2 people, 28.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (3 people, 42.86%)
- Requip (2 people, 28.57%)
- Chantix (2 people, 28.57%)
- Buspar (2 people, 28.57%)
- Aleve (2 people, 28.57%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Schizoaffective Disorder (2 people, 28.57%)
- Hypomania (2 people, 28.57%)
- Bipolar Disorder (2 people, 28.57%)
- Anger (2 people, 28.57%)
- Aggression (2 people, 28.57%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Miralax has active ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Miralax 33,817 users)
- Suboxone has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal. (latest outcomes from Suboxone 17,220 users)
What are the conditions?
- Constipation can be treated by Miralax, Colace, Amitiza, Senna, Lactulose (latest reports from 146,545 Constipation patients)
- Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Vicodin, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 477,114 Pain patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 100,365 Tremor patients).
- Constipation has been reported by people with pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 146,545 Constipation patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
My 16-year-old daughter developed tremors in her arms and legs after taking minocycline for two weeks. Doctors hypothesized that there was another pathogen present in her body that ran from the minocycline and went to hide in her nervous system. Within two weeks it was discovered that she has ...
On suboxone past 18 months. Low back pain. Sciatica. Within couple months of starting it, lymph nodes right below jawline presented themselves. No other meds. No tobacco use. Figured it could be due to sublingual film or tabs. Anyone else think taking suboxone could be a cause of this? Had ...
Hi everybody! I'm reaching out as a mom of an amazing young woman (18 years old) who has suffered with widespread CRPS since she was 10. She has undergone inpatient rehab x 6 weeks and again for 2 weeks over the years utilizing the "Sherry" method-bootcamp-hell but, although she would initially ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I'm taking Subutex (Buprenorphine) and I was prescribed Turmeric. I had withdrawal symptoms and the Turmeric seems to make the Subutex completely inert. I was also given Tamoxifen and Arimidex and all 3 meds did the same thing. I suffer from Bipolar 2 and recently Panic Disorder. I was ...
Need some advice in regards to worsening Constipation. I've been using gabapentine since May 2016 starting with daily usage of 900mg now on 3200mg. In February 2016 I had a nerve transposition operation after suffering a work related injury then diagnosed with CRPS stage 1 & began taking ...
I take invega and I cannot produce any feces. Its killing me. I am really nervous I am having constipation for more than 4 days I cannot produce anything. What is the solution? It is a recurring condition.