A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Miralax, Suboxone - from FDA reports
7 females aged 52 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 52 year old female patient who has Constipation, Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
7 females aged 52 (±5) who takes Miralax, Suboxone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 52
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Constipation, Pain
- Drugs taken:
- Miralax (polyethylene glycol 3350)
- Suboxone (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride)
- Drug interactions: Tremor, Constipation
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Tremor: 1 (14.29% of females aged 52 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Constipation: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Constipation in Pain: 610 (2.94% of females aged 52 (±5) who have Pain)
- Tremor in Constipation: 42 (1.54% of females aged 52 (±5) who have Constipation)
- Tremor in Pain: 485 (2.34% of females aged 52 (±5) who have Pain)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Constipation in Miralax: 222 (9.48% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Miralax)
- Constipation in Suboxone: 57 (5.35% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Suboxone)
- Tremor in Miralax: 65 (2.78% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Miralax)
- Tremor in Suboxone: 36 (3.38% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Suboxone)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (3 people, 42.86%)
- Restless Leg Syndrome (2 people, 28.57%)
- Pain (2 people, 28.57%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 28.57%)
- Bipolar Disorder (2 people, 28.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (3 people, 42.86%)
- Requip (2 people, 28.57%)
- Chantix (2 people, 28.57%)
- Buspar (2 people, 28.57%)
- Aleve (2 people, 28.57%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Schizoaffective Disorder (2 people, 28.57%)
- Hypomania (2 people, 28.57%)
- Bipolar Disorder (2 people, 28.57%)
- Anger (2 people, 28.57%)
- Aggression (2 people, 28.57%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Miralax has active ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Miralax 33,825 users)
- Suboxone has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal. (latest outcomes from Suboxone 17,239 users)
What are the conditions?
- Constipation can be treated by Miralax, Colace, Amitiza, Senna, Lactulose (latest reports from 146,642 Constipation patients)
- Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Vicodin, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 477,254 Pain patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 100,415 Tremor patients).
- Constipation has been reported by people with pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 146,642 Constipation patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
My 16-year-old daughter developed tremors in her arms and legs after taking minocycline for two weeks. Doctors hypothesized that there was another pathogen present in her body that ran from the minocycline and went to hide in her nervous system. Within two weeks it was discovered that she has ...
On suboxone past 18 months. Low back pain. Sciatica. Within couple months of starting it, lymph nodes right below jawline presented themselves. No other meds. No tobacco use. Figured it could be due to sublingual film or tabs. Anyone else think taking suboxone could be a cause of this? Had ...
Hi everybody! I'm reaching out as a mom of an amazing young woman (18 years old) who has suffered with widespread CRPS since she was 10. She has undergone inpatient rehab x 6 weeks and again for 2 weeks over the years utilizing the "Sherry" method-bootcamp-hell but, although she would initially ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hey my name is David and I used to have a friend who died after surgery on his cerebellum, he used to use Suboxone for a long time. I am using Suboxone for 8 years now I have pain on my cerebellum. Anyone has this type of pain? Thanks
I first noticed it felt like I was sitting on a lump in the couch and the burning after urination I have been on Cipro for three weeks and it doesn't seem much better Has anybody had the symptoms please help
I am on a relatively low dose of subutex after having multiple surgeries and am in chronic pain which 8 mg of sub total a day helps. I am afraid because of all of my surgeries that if I need pain control, I will not be able to get it. I have been having chest pains recently from the subutex but ...