A study for a 60 year old man who takes Amoxicillin - from FDA reports
2,467 males aged 60 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 60 year old male patient who has Syncope. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
2,467 males aged 60 (±5) who takes Amoxicillin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 60
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Syncope
- Drugs taken:
- Amoxicillin (amoxicillin)
- Side effects: Syncope
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Syncope: 51 (2.07% of males aged 60 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Syncope in Amoxicillin: 51 (2.07% of males aged 60 (±5) who take Amoxicillin)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (158 people, 6.40%)
- High Blood Pressure (157 people, 6.36%)
- Preventive Health Care (130 people, 5.27%)
- Pain (118 people, 4.78%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (100 people, 4.05%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Omeprazole (207 people, 8.39%)
- Aspirin (202 people, 8.19%)
- Lisinopril (161 people, 6.53%)
- Zometa (156 people, 6.32%)
- Levaquin (147 people, 5.96%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (239 people, 9.69%)
- Stress And Anxiety (236 people, 9.57%)
- Fatigue (209 people, 8.47%)
- Rashes (197 people, 7.99%)
- Breathing Difficulty (191 people, 7.74%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Amoxicillin has active ingredients of amoxicillin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Amoxicillin 38,431 users)
What are the conditions?
- Syncope (loss of consciousness with an inability to maintain postural tone) can be treated by Florinef, Midodrine hydrochloride, Metoprolol succinate (latest reports from 73,144 Syncope patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Syncope (loss of consciousness with an inability to maintain postural tone) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, primary pulmonary hypertension, osteoporosis (latest reports from 73,144 Syncope patients).