A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Levothroid - from FDA reports
705 females aged 60 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 60 year old female patient who has Leg Cramps, Hypothyroid. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
705 females aged 60 (±5) who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Levothroid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 60
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Leg Cramps, Hypothyroid
- Drugs taken:
- Tizanidine Hydrochloride (tizanidine hydrochloride)
- Levothroid (levothyroxine sodium)
- Drug interactions: Tenderness, Fatigue, Abdominal Bloating
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Tenderness: 3 (0.43% of females aged 60 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Fatigue: 71 (10.07% of females aged 60 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Abdominal Bloating: 0 (0% of females aged 60 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Abdominal Bloating in Leg Cramps: 0 (0% of females aged 60 (±5) who have Leg Cramps)
- Abdominal Bloating in Hypothyroid: 0 (0% of females aged 60 (±5) who have Hypothyroid)
- Fatigue in Leg Cramps: 0 (0% of females aged 60 (±5) who have Leg Cramps)
- Fatigue in Hypothyroid: 716 (7.6% of females aged 60 (±5) who have Hypothyroid)
- Tenderness in Leg Cramps: 0 (0% of females aged 60 (±5) who have Leg Cramps)
- Tenderness in Hypothyroid: 7 (0.07% of females aged 60 (±5) who have Hypothyroid)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Abdominal Bloating in Tizanidine Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 60 (±5) who take Tizanidine Hydrochloride)
- Abdominal Bloating in Levothroid: 0 (0% of females aged 60 (±5) who take Levothroid)
- Fatigue in Tizanidine Hydrochloride: 317 (9.1% of females aged 60 (±5) who take Tizanidine Hydrochloride)
- Fatigue in Levothroid: 3,598 (7.47% of females aged 60 (±5) who take Levothroid)
- Tenderness in Tizanidine Hydrochloride: 8 (0.23% of females aged 60 (±5) who take Tizanidine Hydrochloride)
- Tenderness in Levothroid: 128 (0.27% of females aged 60 (±5) who take Levothroid)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (163 people, 23.12%)
- Pain (121 people, 17.16%)
- Hypothyroidism (97 people, 13.76%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (72 people, 10.21%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (69 people, 9.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (98 people, 13.90%)
- Neurontin (94 people, 13.33%)
- Lasix (86 people, 12.20%)
- Cymbalta (74 people, 10.50%)
- Nexium (70 people, 9.93%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (97 people, 13.76%)
- Nausea (83 people, 11.77%)
- Headache (63 people, 8.94%)
- Fall (59 people, 8.37%)
- Breathing Difficulty (58 people, 8.23%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Tizanidine hydrochloride has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Tizanidine hydrochloride 2,166 users)
- Levothroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothroid 7,132 users)
What are the conditions?
- Leg cramps can be treated by Magnesium, Gabapentin, Quinine, Ibuprofen, Lyrica (latest reports from 1,271 Leg cramps patients)
- Hypothyroid can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levoxyl, Levothroid (latest reports from 83,135 Hypothyroid patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Tenderness (pain or discomfort when an affected area is touched) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 7,577 Tenderness patients).
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 389,608 Fatigue patients).
- Abdominal bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen) has been reported by people with memory loss, nasal dryness, sore throat, transient ischemic attack, urticaria pressure (latest reports from 668 Abdominal bloating patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
hi everyone~ i need help with nightmares and night terrors and sleep paralysis... i've had all these issues for my life but since i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and have been taking levothyroxine it feels like my nightmares are more vivid and jarring 😰 it causes me anxiety at night to ...
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I feel tired all the time and am oversleeping. I find it extremely difficult to get out of the exhaustion and go with my day. Any suggestions? I'm to the point of going to the ER because I'm overly tired.
I getting Xolair injections every two weeks for my asthma, & have seen some improvement in my breathing. Started August 16 of 2016 and had my 21st injection yesterday & am really exhausted today. Sometimes I am not so tired day after the injection & sometimes are very tired. Still using my ...
I have been taking Plant Sterol Esters almost a year, it has lowered my cholesterol, but for some time now I feel extremely bloated. I would like to join the group to see if other people taking them have had the same problem.