A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Levothroid - from FDA reports
705 females aged 60 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 60 year old female patient who has Leg Cramps, Hypothyroid. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
705 females aged 60 (±5) who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Levothroid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 60
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Leg Cramps, Hypothyroid
- Drugs taken:
- Tizanidine Hydrochloride (tizanidine hydrochloride)
- Levothroid (levothyroxine sodium)
- Drug interactions: Tenderness, Fatigue, Abdominal Bloating
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Tenderness: 3 (0.43% of females aged 60 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Fatigue: 71 (10.07% of females aged 60 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Abdominal Bloating: 0 (0% of females aged 60 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Abdominal Bloating in Leg Cramps: 0 (0% of females aged 60 (±5) who have Leg Cramps)
- Abdominal Bloating in Hypothyroid: 0 (0% of females aged 60 (±5) who have Hypothyroid)
- Fatigue in Leg Cramps: 0 (0% of females aged 60 (±5) who have Leg Cramps)
- Fatigue in Hypothyroid: 716 (7.6% of females aged 60 (±5) who have Hypothyroid)
- Tenderness in Leg Cramps: 0 (0% of females aged 60 (±5) who have Leg Cramps)
- Tenderness in Hypothyroid: 7 (0.07% of females aged 60 (±5) who have Hypothyroid)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Abdominal Bloating in Tizanidine Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 60 (±5) who take Tizanidine Hydrochloride)
- Abdominal Bloating in Levothroid: 0 (0% of females aged 60 (±5) who take Levothroid)
- Fatigue in Tizanidine Hydrochloride: 317 (9.1% of females aged 60 (±5) who take Tizanidine Hydrochloride)
- Fatigue in Levothroid: 3,598 (7.47% of females aged 60 (±5) who take Levothroid)
- Tenderness in Tizanidine Hydrochloride: 8 (0.23% of females aged 60 (±5) who take Tizanidine Hydrochloride)
- Tenderness in Levothroid: 128 (0.27% of females aged 60 (±5) who take Levothroid)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (163 people, 23.12%)
- Pain (121 people, 17.16%)
- Hypothyroidism (97 people, 13.76%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (72 people, 10.21%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (69 people, 9.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (98 people, 13.90%)
- Neurontin (94 people, 13.33%)
- Lasix (86 people, 12.20%)
- Cymbalta (74 people, 10.50%)
- Nexium (70 people, 9.93%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (97 people, 13.76%)
- Nausea (83 people, 11.77%)
- Headache (63 people, 8.94%)
- Fall (59 people, 8.37%)
- Breathing Difficulty (58 people, 8.23%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Tizanidine hydrochloride has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Tizanidine hydrochloride 2,141 users)
- Levothroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothroid 7,116 users)
What are the conditions?
- Leg cramps can be treated by Magnesium, Gabapentin, Quinine, Ibuprofen, Lyrica (latest reports from 1,156 Leg cramps patients)
- Hypothyroid can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levothroid (latest reports from 82,677 Hypothyroid patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Tenderness (pain or discomfort when an affected area is touched) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 6,174 Tenderness patients).
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 388,796 Fatigue patients).
- Abdominal bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, arrhythmia supraventricular, nasal dryness, bone pain or tenderness, hyperglycemia (latest reports from 599 Abdominal bloating patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...
I just had ulcer surgery 2 weeks ago and I was taking meloxicam. I also learned I'm not supposed to take aspirin or ibuprofen. And doing my research on the internet I found out that I'm not supposed to take tizanidine. And my doctor still has me taking 4 milligrams of it. I'm upset my stomach ...
I have been taking Pradaxa for 3 weeks following a total hip replacement. My hip is doing really well but I have never felt so tired in my life. I have turned down the opportunity to go out twice already this week ( I can't drive yet) and doing my excercises is an effort. I am no longer taking ...