A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Citalopram Hydrobromide - from FDA reports
517 females aged 34 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 34 year old female patient who has Thyroid Cancer, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
517 females aged 34 (±5) who takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Citalopram Hydrobromide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 34
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Thyroid Cancer, Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Levothyroxine Thyroid (levothyroxine sodium)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide (citalopram hydrobromide)
- Drug interactions: Vasculitis
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Vasculitis: 1 (0.19% of females aged 34 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Vasculitis in Thyroid Cancer: 0 (0% of females aged 34 (±5) who have Thyroid Cancer)
- Vasculitis in Depression: 10 (0.06% of females aged 34 (±5) who have Depression)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Vasculitis in Levothyroxine Thyroid: 7 (0.06% of females aged 34 (±5) who take Levothyroxine Thyroid)
- Vasculitis in Citalopram Hydrobromide: 11 (0.16% of females aged 34 (±5) who take Citalopram Hydrobromide)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypothyroidism (125 people, 24.18%)
- Depression (113 people, 21.86%)
- Birth Control (47 people, 9.09%)
- Stress And Anxiety (44 people, 8.51%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (42 people, 8.12%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yaz (43 people, 8.32%)
- Yasmin (41 people, 7.93%)
- Ambien (40 people, 7.74%)
- Zyrtec (38 people, 7.35%)
- Prednisone (34 people, 6.58%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (49 people, 9.48%)
- Depression (48 people, 9.28%)
- Fatigue (45 people, 8.70%)
- Pain (44 people, 8.51%)
- Nausea (44 people, 8.51%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Levothyroxine thyroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothyroxine thyroid 891 users)
- Citalopram hydrobromide has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Citalopram hydrobromide 26,402 users)
What are the conditions?
- Thyroid cancer can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levoxyl, Cytomel, Levothroid (latest reports from 6,927 Thyroid cancer patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 381,947 Depression patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Vasculitis (inflammation of a blood vessel or blood vessels) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 8,365 Vasculitis patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
I broke my hip top of thigh area had surgery with metal plate and two bolts but not a hip replacement 2 years ago. I take Diltiazem for high blood pressure . Can I take Aleve daily with the diltiazem to relieve arthritis in knee and pain where hip surgery took place
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi..... I've been taking citalipram for 6 months now and two days ago was put on campral. I feel really weird.... I have insomnia and I'm quite low. My heart is racing also. I just wanted some advice on whether to stop taking the campral or to give it some time to get into my system. Thank ...
I am have been on vyvanse for 6months and I LOVE IT! However, I was concerned when I started loosing hair. The thining of my hair was constant and noticeable enough for me to seek help. My blood results showed a slightly low thyroid. I have sense been put on levothyroxine at the low dose of ...
Guys!. Just want to know what are the interactions and aide effects of taking glutathione and levothyroxine together.. Or is it possible to take it in patient like me who undergone total thyroidectomy?