A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride - from FDA reports
9,323 females aged 39 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 39 year old female patient who has Chronic Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
9,323 females aged 39 (±5) who takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 39
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Chronic Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride (venlafaxine hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Achilles Tendonitis
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Achilles Tendonitis: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Achilles Tendonitis in Chronic Depression: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who have Chronic Depression)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Achilles Tendonitis in Venlafaxine Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Venlafaxine Hydrochloride)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (2,382 people, 25.55%)
- Stress And Anxiety (835 people, 8.96%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (452 people, 4.85%)
- Bipolar Disorder (431 people, 4.62%)
- Pain (415 people, 4.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (768 people, 8.24%)
- Klonopin (547 people, 5.87%)
- Xanax (536 people, 5.75%)
- Neurontin (506 people, 5.43%)
- Ambien (462 people, 4.96%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (933 people, 10.01%)
- Stress And Anxiety (768 people, 8.24%)
- Fatigue (721 people, 7.73%)
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (719 people, 7.71%)
- Dizziness (714 people, 7.66%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Venlafaxine hydrochloride has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Venlafaxine hydrochloride 5,791 users)
What are the conditions?
- Chronic depression (long lasting stress state of low mood) can be treated by Cymbalta, Wellbutrin xl, Prozac, Zoloft, Effexor xr (latest reports from 4,164 Chronic depression patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Achilles tendonitis (sharp pain anywhere along the back of the tendon) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, depression, enlarged prostate, allergies (latest reports from 68 Achilles tendonitis patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Is anyone on here who is taking Venlafaxine and levothyroxine? I've just learnt recently about Ven interacting with my levothyroxine may be the reason I'm still feeling so unwell. Plus I have no thyroid after having total thyroidectomy for Graves' disease 4 years ago.
I currently take lamotrigine (200mg) daily and venlafaxine (slow release, recently increased to 350mg daily) to treat my bipolar II disorder. I usually manage my symptoms well. Due to a recent difficulty in sleeping my doctor prescribed me a short course of temazepampam (5 days) at 10mg per ...
I have been using Nuvigil for 3 years now. About four months ago, I began to have Achilles tendon pain that has gotten progressively worse. I am quite concerned. Does anyone know anything about tendonitis caused by Nuvigil? Are there any studies out there? Is the tendon damage ...
I have a bent colon that causes pain, bloating and all around discomfort no matter what or how much I eat. It was suggested I try probiotics, but I know venlafaxine and hydroxichloroquine are not always the friendliest with other drugs and supliments.
You may be interested in these reviews
I am new to this group. I found it as I have been diagnosed with Parkinsonism and I am not responding to sinemet or to Selegiline. And I just read that it can be caused by drugs such as venlaxafine. So I want to know if this is true for any of you? How will I know if it is from the ...
It is not easy to me explaining in inglés of how I thought that I had premature menopause and after more than 10 years of been taking Effexor my period it's coming back...after like less than one month that I stoped taking Effexor I'm having my period again "I'm 47 years old"" and I am so ...