A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Effexor Xr - from FDA reports
2,322 females aged 19 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 19 year old female patient who has Cyclothymic Disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
2,322 females aged 19 (±5) who takes Effexor Xr are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 19
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Cyclothymic Disorder
- Drugs taken:
- Effexor Xr (venlafaxine hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Absent Periods
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Absent Periods: 0 (0% of females aged 19 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Absent Periods in Cyclothymic Disorder: 0 (0% of females aged 19 (±5) who have Cyclothymic Disorder)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Absent Periods in Effexor Xr: 0 (0% of females aged 19 (±5) who take Effexor Xr)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (619 people, 26.66%)
- Stress And Anxiety (176 people, 7.58%)
- Birth Control (171 people, 7.36%)
- Narcolepsy (91 people, 3.92%)
- Bipolar Disorder (87 people, 3.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (141 people, 6.07%)
- Yasmin (139 people, 5.99%)
- Yaz (96 people, 4.13%)
- Xyrem (95 people, 4.09%)
- Lamictal (93 people, 4.01%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (265 people, 11.41%)
- Suicidal Ideation (209 people, 9.00%)
- Suicide Attempt (191 people, 8.23%)
- Depression (190 people, 8.18%)
- Stress And Anxiety (185 people, 7.97%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Effexor xr has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor xr 28,743 users)
What are the conditions?
- Cyclothymic disorder (mood disorder) can be treated by Lithium carbonate, Lamictal, Lamotrigine, Abilify, Lexapro (latest reports from 311 Cyclothymic disorder patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Absent periods (absence of normal menstrual cycle) has been reported by people with birth control, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, polycystic ovary disease, sinusitis (latest reports from 147 Absent periods patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, I've been prescribed Atarax, before that I had been taking baclofen for pain. I have anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, and have recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. I have good days and I have bad days. Today is not a good day, and I feel like I can insane just ...
Effexor Lawsuit Forming- I'm looking for people to join with me to form a lawsuit to sue the drug company, Pfizer, that is the maker of the drug. I am working with someone who is knowledgeable about doing this, and is already moving forward with a suit for Seroquil. If you have developed a ...
You may be interested in these reviews
just found out the link between Effexor Xr and Atrial Fibrillation. Add this to the known but not published knowledge that the drug was a dependant drug when released you have a conspiracy to miss-inform both patience and medical professionals. What else are we not being told?
hi. having gas issues and trying to pin it down . just decides to come as it pleases and without warning. no smell just noise. anyone have this issue? i ruled out dairy. no other changes in diet noted.