A study for a 32 year old woman who takes L-2,6-Diaminohexanoic Acid - from FDA reports
313 females aged 32 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 32 year old female patient who has Gallstones. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
313 females aged 32 (±5) who takes L-2,6-Diaminohexanoic Acid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 32
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Gallstones
- Drugs taken:
- L-2,6-Diaminohexanoic Acid (lysine)
- Side effects: Abdominal Pain, Vomiting, Low Back Pain, Nausea
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Abdominal Pain: 3 (0.96% of females aged 32 (±5) who take the drug)
- Vomiting: 5 (1.6% of females aged 32 (±5) who take the drug)
- Low Back Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 32 (±5) who take the drug)
- Nausea: 16 (5.11% of females aged 32 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Abdominal Pain in Gallstones: 5 (19.23% of females aged 32 (±5) who have Gallstones)
- Low Back Pain in Gallstones: 0 (0% of females aged 32 (±5) who have Gallstones)
- Nausea in Gallstones: 0 (0% of females aged 32 (±5) who have Gallstones)
- Vomiting in Gallstones: 4 (15.38% of females aged 32 (±5) who have Gallstones)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Abdominal Pain in L-2,6-Diaminohexanoic Acid: 3 (0.96% of females aged 32 (±5) who take L-2,6-Diaminohexanoic Acid)
- Low Back Pain in L-2,6-Diaminohexanoic Acid: 0 (0% of females aged 32 (±5) who take L-2,6-Diaminohexanoic Acid)
- Nausea in L-2,6-Diaminohexanoic Acid: 16 (5.11% of females aged 32 (±5) who take L-2,6-Diaminohexanoic Acid)
- Vomiting in L-2,6-Diaminohexanoic Acid: 5 (1.6% of females aged 32 (±5) who take L-2,6-Diaminohexanoic Acid)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Cystic Fibrosis (150 people, 47.92%)
- Pseudomonas Infection (72 people, 23.00%)
- Cystic Fibrosis Lung (35 people, 11.18%)
- Birth Control (17 people, 5.43%)
- Narcolepsy (16 people, 5.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (16 people, 5.11%)
- Pulmozyme (13 people, 4.15%)
- Humira (12 people, 3.83%)
- Vitamin D (11 people, 3.51%)
- Afinitor (10 people, 3.19%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Death (39 people, 12.46%)
- Infective Pulmonary Exacerbation Of Cystic Fibrosis (27 people, 8.63%)
- Cystic Fibrosis (26 people, 8.31%)
- Pneumonia (21 people, 6.71%)
- Malaise (18 people, 5.75%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- L-2,6-diaminohexanoic acid has active ingredients of lysine. (latest outcomes from L-2,6-diaminohexanoic acid 1 users)
What are the conditions?
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component) can be treated by Actigall, Ursodiol (latest reports from 32,882 Gallstones patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Abdominal pain has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 133,525 Abdominal pain patients).
- Vomiting has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 250,289 Vomiting patients).
- Low back pain has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, back pain - low, pain, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease (latest reports from 5,710 Low back pain patients).
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 456,106 Nausea patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Three weeks after starting Flecainide developed severe upper abdominal pain with violent vomiting about every 3 to 4 months and recently once a mont for the last 3 months. Have been hospitalized for this symptom resulting with 3 CAT scans and several abdominal exray. Each time nothing wrong ...
Hello, I've been prescribed Atarax, before that I had been taking baclofen for pain. I have anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, and have recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. I have good days and I have bad days. Today is not a good day, and I feel like I can insane just ...
I was diagnosedwith the ankylosing spondylitis gene ( forget the code ) at age 41 and had alot of wear in hips and back but no fusion as of now. They were eager to put me on humira and said i was a perfect candidate but i resisted because they said if your planning to get wife prgnant not to ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I just started Gilenya 5 days ago and have had stomach pain from day two on. Everyday so far. Has anyone found out why? I've never had problems with stomach pain before unless sick and rarely. It's concerning??
Hi I've just joined here, I'm guessing everyone is in similar situation to me. Taking cosentyx for severe psoriasis and possible PSA since December, I started ha I g minor pains after eating which over time became worse. Much worse. I saw my GP this week And am due to have ultrasounds scan of ...