A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Soma, Levothyroxine Sodium, Tramadol - from FDA reports
29 females aged 42 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 42 year old female patient who has Hypothyroid, Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
29 females aged 42 (±5) who takes Soma, Levothyroxine Sodium, Tramadol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 42
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Hypothyroid, Pain
- Drugs taken:
- Soma (carisoprodol)
- Levothyroxine Sodium (levothyroxine sodium)
- Tramadol (tramadol hydrochloride)
- Drug interactions: Gerd
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Gerd: 2 (6.9% of females aged 42 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Gerd in Pain: 203 (1.53% of females aged 42 (±5) who have Pain)
- Gerd in Hypothyroid: 65 (1.47% of females aged 42 (±5) who have Hypothyroid)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Gerd in Soma: 34 (1.59% of females aged 42 (±5) who take Soma)
- Gerd in Levothyroxine Sodium: 302 (1.49% of females aged 42 (±5) who take Levothyroxine Sodium)
- Gerd in Tramadol: 156 (2.02% of females aged 42 (±5) who take Tramadol)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (9 people, 31.03%)
- Muscle Spasms (3 people, 10.34%)
- Migraine (3 people, 10.34%)
- Cough (3 people, 10.34%)
- Birth Control (3 people, 10.34%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Clonazepam (11 people, 37.93%)
- Celebrex (9 people, 31.03%)
- Ambien (9 people, 31.03%)
- Albuterol (9 people, 31.03%)
- Effexor (8 people, 27.59%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity (9 people, 31.03%)
- Back Pain (9 people, 31.03%)
- Drug Toxicity (8 people, 27.59%)
- Joint Pain (7 people, 24.14%)
- High Blood Pressure (7 people, 24.14%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Soma has active ingredients of carisoprodol. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Soma 13,351 users)
- Levothyroxine sodium has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothyroxine sodium 77,719 users)
- Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 84,575 users)
What are the conditions?
- Hypothyroid can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levothroid (latest reports from 82,836 Hypothyroid patients)
- Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Vicodin, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 477,254 Pain patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 139,359 Gerd patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Soma and Levothyroxine sodium drug interaction
- Soma and Tramadol drug interaction
- Levothyroxine sodium and Tramadol drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi! I just found this group and I am so happy. I have been taking tramadol for almost 7 years. For the last 8 or 9 months I have been losing the strength in my legs and hands. If I switch medications will I regain some of the strength or is it gone forever??
Just to say since taking Nortriptyline I have had severe acid reflux and indigestion I tried Nexium but I had to stop taking them because of side effects and when I did stop it became a nightmare with rebound acid reflux so I now take gaviscon double action chewable tablets. I took nortriptyline ...
Hi, I'm on here looking for anyone who has similar symptoms as my 79 year old mum. She's been taking tramadol for 8 years (50mg twice daily). She has currently been diagnosed with breast cancer and I wanted to try to understand if the extreme fatigue she is experiencing is due to the tramadol ...