A study for a 40 year old man who takes Keytruda - from FDA reports
125 males aged 40 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 40 year old male patient who has Metastatic Malignant Melanoma. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
125 males aged 40 (±5) who takes Keytruda are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 40
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Metastatic Malignant Melanoma
- Drugs taken:
- Keytruda (pembrolizumab)
- Side effects: Hyperthyroidism
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Hyperthyroidism: 1 (0.8% of males aged 40 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hyperthyroidism in Metastatic Malignant Melanoma: 4 (0.92% of males aged 40 (±5) who have Metastatic Malignant Melanoma)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hyperthyroidism in Keytruda: 1 (0.8% of males aged 40 (±5) who take Keytruda)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastatic Malignant Melanoma (45 people, 36.00%)
- Malignant Melanoma (35 people, 28.00%)
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (10 people, 8.00%)
- Pain (8 people, 6.40%)
- Constipation (6 people, 4.80%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zofran (4 people, 3.20%)
- Oxycodone (4 people, 3.20%)
- Keppra (4 people, 3.20%)
- Yervoy (3 people, 2.40%)
- Benadryl (3 people, 2.40%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Death (25 people, 20.00%)
- Malignant Neoplasm Progression (24 people, 19.20%)
- Nausea (6 people, 4.80%)
- Fever (6 people, 4.80%)
- Fatigue (6 people, 4.80%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Keytruda has active ingredients of pembrolizumab. (latest outcomes from Keytruda 2,654 users)
What are the conditions?
- Metastatic malignant melanoma (spreadable cancer tumour of melanine) (latest reports from 10,448 Metastatic malignant melanoma patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Hyperthyroidism (over activity of the thyroid gland) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, hypothyroidism, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 12,075 Hyperthyroidism patients).