A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Nexium 24hr, Linzess, Ativan, Loryna, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D - from FDA reports
3,337 females aged 51 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 51 year old female patient who has Hiatal Hernia, Constipation, Birth Control, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
3,337 females aged 51 (±5) who takes Nexium 24hr, Linzess, Ativan, Loryna, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 51
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Hiatal Hernia, Constipation, Birth Control, Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Nexium 24hr (esomeprazole magnesium)
- Linzess (linaclotide)
- Ativan (lorazepam)
- Loryna (drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol)
- B Complex Vitamin (folic acid)
- Vitamin D (ergocalciferol)
- Drug interactions: Nettle Rash
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Nettle Rash: 0 (0% of females aged 51 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Nettle Rash in Hiatal Hernia: 0 (0% of females aged 51 (±5) who have Hiatal Hernia)
- Nettle Rash in Constipation: 0 (0% of females aged 51 (±5) who have Constipation)
- Nettle Rash in Anxiety: 0 (0% of females aged 51 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Nettle Rash in Birth Control: 0 (0% of females aged 51 (±5) who have Birth Control)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Nettle Rash in Nexium 24hr: 0 (0% of females aged 51 (±5) who take Nexium 24hr)
- Nettle Rash in Loryna: 0 (0% of females aged 51 (±5) who take Loryna)
- Nettle Rash in Ativan: 0 (0% of females aged 51 (±5) who take Ativan)
- Nettle Rash in B Complex Vitamin: 0 (0% of females aged 51 (±5) who take B Complex Vitamin)
- Nettle Rash in Vitamin D: 0 (0% of females aged 51 (±5) who take Vitamin D)
- Nettle Rash in Linzess: 0 (0% of females aged 51 (±5) who take Linzess)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (667 people, 19.99%)
- Pain (436 people, 13.07%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (394 people, 11.81%)
- Depression (353 people, 10.58%)
- Stress And Anxiety (341 people, 10.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (787 people, 23.58%)
- Humira (525 people, 15.73%)
- Prednisone (481 people, 14.41%)
- Synthroid (355 people, 10.64%)
- Ambien (321 people, 9.62%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (503 people, 15.07%)
- Nausea (415 people, 12.44%)
- Stress And Anxiety (371 people, 11.12%)
- Fatigue (346 people, 10.37%)
- Breathing Difficulty (303 people, 9.08%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Nexium 24hr has active ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium. (latest outcomes from Nexium 24hr 2,730 users)
- Linzess has active ingredients of linaclotide. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Linzess 6,068 users)
- Ativan has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Ativan 49,415 users)
- Loryna has active ingredients of drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Loryna 136 users)
- B complex vitamin has active ingredients of folic acid. (latest outcomes from B complex vitamin 34 users)
- Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d 62,778 users)
What are the conditions?
- Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix (latest reports from 16,161 Hiatal hernia patients)
- Constipation can be treated by Miralax, Colace, Amitiza, Senna, Lactulose (latest reports from 146,545 Constipation patients)
- Birth control can be treated by Mirena, Yaz, Depo-provera, Nuvaring, Yasmin (latest reports from 181,742 Birth control patients)
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 309,367 Anxiety patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Nettle rash (itchy rash that appears on the skin) has been reported by people with gastroesophageal reflux disease, weight loss, fluid retention, peripheral neuropathy (latest reports from 18 Nettle rash patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Nexium 24hr and Linzess drug interaction
- Nexium 24hr and Ativan drug interaction
- Nexium 24hr and Loryna drug interaction
- Nexium 24hr and B complex vitamin drug interaction
- Nexium 24hr and Vitamin d drug interaction
- Linzess and Ativan drug interaction
- Linzess and Loryna drug interaction
- Linzess and B complex vitamin drug interaction
- Linzess and Vitamin d drug interaction
- Ativan and Loryna drug interaction
- Ativan and B complex vitamin drug interaction
- Ativan and Vitamin d drug interaction
- Loryna and B complex vitamin drug interaction
- Loryna and Vitamin d drug interaction
- B complex vitamin and Vitamin d drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
Several years ago in 2013 I was"diagnosed" with RA. I went through every medication including, humira, embral, to now IV fusions of remicade which has been almost a year. I am not feeling any better and body aches and joint pains getting worse. I started researching my symptoms and lyme kept ...
Daily, I have been taking Lexapro for 11 years; Protonix for 5 years; and Wellbutrin for 6 months. For debilitating pain in my left knee, which has had three major surgeries, including a bone graft, I take Vicodin, 750 mg. If I need a Vicodin, I will take it before bed. Recently, I experienced ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Have been on Ativan for many years. Just a small dosage but had varicose vein surgery which has left me with a dry tongue problem. Still taking the Ativan but stopped all other medication. Am wondering now if it is the Ativan causing this problem?
I go to the bathroom at least 8 times in the morning/afternoon before I feel completely empty. It starts with a stomach spasm which usually follows a bout of diarrhea. I am now having difficulty voiding in the PM.
Taking one 50,000 vitamin D2 per week. Did not cause a red face, that I noticed, until the 7th week. I really don't look in the mirror that often so I can't be sure that it wasn't causing a red face all along.
I was told several years that I am a Long QT carrier. But, lately I've had some issues thstvsentvme to the Dr. Found out it was a few meds that I was taking thstvwas causing my problems ( Claritin, Benadryl, etc. am in the process of elimination of meds I can and can not take. I take 1/2 ...