A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Celexa, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Nexium, Lisinopril - from FDA reports
1 female aged 62 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 62 year old female patient who has Anxiety, Acid Reflux, Hbp. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
1 female aged 62 (±5) who takes Celexa, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Nexium, Lisinopril are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 62
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anxiety, Acid Reflux, Hbp
- Drugs taken:
- Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide)
- Propranolol Hydrochloride (propranolol hydrochloride)
- Nexium (esomeprazole magnesium)
- Lisinopril (lisinopril)
- Drug interactions: Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling: 0 (0% of females aged 62 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling in Anxiety: 0 (0% of females aged 62 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling in Hbp: 0 (0% of females aged 62 (±5) who have Hbp)
- Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling in Acid Reflux: 0 (0% of females aged 62 (±5) who have Acid Reflux)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling in Celexa: 0 (0% of females aged 62 (±5) who take Celexa)
- Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling in Propranolol Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 62 (±5) who take Propranolol Hydrochloride)
- Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling in Nexium: 0 (0% of females aged 62 (±5) who take Nexium)
- Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling in Lisinopril: 0 (0% of females aged 62 (±5) who take Lisinopril)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Varices Oesophageal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 person, 100.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 100.00%)
- Diabetes (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vx-950 (1 person, 100.00%)
- Risperidone (1 person, 100.00%)
- Phenytoin Sodium (1 person, 100.00%)
- Levemir (1 person, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tremor (1 person, 100.00%)
- Thrombocytopenia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Leukopenia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Confusional State (1 person, 100.00%)
- Anaemia (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Celexa has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Celexa 42,659 users)
- Propranolol hydrochloride has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Propranolol hydrochloride 4,280 users)
- Nexium has active ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Nexium 125,070 users)
- Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril 183,666 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 309,764 Anxiety patients)
- Acid reflux (stomach acids rise up) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 139,360 Acid reflux patients)
- Hbp can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 524,723 Hbp patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Foot, leg, and ankle swelling has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux disease, hypothyroidism, pain (latest reports from 1,259 Foot, leg, and ankle swelling patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Celexa and Propranolol hydrochloride drug interaction
- Celexa and Nexium drug interaction
- Celexa and Lisinopril drug interaction
- Propranolol hydrochloride and Nexium drug interaction
- Propranolol hydrochloride and Lisinopril drug interaction
- Nexium and Lisinopril drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Just wondering if anyone that has had this, if it went away after stop taking the medicine and if so how soon. I have had distended stomach for a couple years with no idea why and have been on Lisinopril for about 8 years. I did notice puffy face right away but dismissed it and I still have a ...
Three weeks after starting Flecainide developed severe upper abdominal pain with violent vomiting about every 3 to 4 months and recently once a mont for the last 3 months. Have been hospitalized for this symptom resulting with 3 CAT scans and several abdominal exray. Each time nothing wrong ...
Had an endoscopy today due to being anemic and 16 polyps were found in my stomach and removed. Size of the polyps were 10mm to 18mm. Have been on Nexium for 7 years for an ulcer. Has anyone had these size poplyps due to nexium?
You may be interested in these reviews
I just start taking Turmeric Enhanced Bioavailability, I also take Lisinopril, Simbastatin, Metformin and Tamsulosin, is there any side effects I should know? I will appreciate any information you can provide me, Thanks in advance, Jesse
I've been diagnosed with Bollous Phemphigoid and had it for a year on the bottom of one foot. It just this week showed up on the bottom of my other foot. I've used about a ton of steroid cream,it will not clear up. I happen to read some meds can trigger it and then realized it started when I ...
Just started taking 5 mg. lisinopril about a month ago. Started developing hiccups off and on almost right away that has gotten gradually worse. I am a 71 year old male that also takes other drugs including 80 mg. daily of omeprazole. Any feedback on this would be appreciated including knowing ...
Hi, my name is Nadejda, I'm 81 and I had 2 stents implanted after I had IM, I'm on plavix plus aspirin now and my feet are inclined to swell/ Please, if anybody could give me some tips as to how deal with this situation.