A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Pregabalin, Sulfasalazine, Co-Codamol - from FDA reports
1,096 females aged 68 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 68 year old female patient who has Ra. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
1,096 females aged 68 (±5) who takes Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Pregabalin, Sulfasalazine, Co-Codamol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 68
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Ra
- Drugs taken:
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate (hydroxychloroquine sulfate)
- Pregabalin (pregabalin)
- Sulfasalazine (sulfasalazine)
- Co-Codamol (acetaminophen; codeine phosphate)
- Drug interactions: Joint Aches
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Joint Aches: 106 (9.67% of females aged 68 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Joint Aches in Ra: 5,153 (7.46% of females aged 68 (±5) who have Ra)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Joint Aches in Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate: 446 (6.81% of females aged 68 (±5) who take Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate)
- Joint Aches in Pregabalin: 492 (3.66% of females aged 68 (±5) who take Pregabalin)
- Joint Aches in Sulfasalazine: 199 (6.6% of females aged 68 (±5) who take Sulfasalazine)
- Joint Aches in Co-Codamol: 140 (5.49% of females aged 68 (±5) who take Co-Codamol)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (644 people, 58.76%)
- Pain (142 people, 12.96%)
- Fibromyalgia (86 people, 7.85%)
- High Blood Pressure (78 people, 7.12%)
- Arthritis (60 people, 5.47%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (297 people, 27.10%)
- Enbrel (294 people, 26.82%)
- Humira (201 people, 18.34%)
- Arava (178 people, 16.24%)
- Folic Acid (130 people, 11.86%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective (191 people, 17.43%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (161 people, 14.69%)
- Pain (127 people, 11.59%)
- Nausea (100 people, 9.12%)
- Fatigue (91 people, 8.30%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Hydroxychloroquine sulfate 9,136 users)
- Pregabalin has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Pregabalin 11,877 users)
- Sulfasalazine has active ingredients of sulfasalazine. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Sulfasalazine 20,305 users)
- Co-codamol has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Co-codamol 2,072 users)
What are the conditions?
- Ra (rheumatoid arthritis) can be treated by Methotrexate, Enbrel, Methotrexate sodium, Prednisone, Humira (latest reports from 481,047 Ra patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Joint aches (joint pain) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 221,726 Joint aches patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and Pregabalin drug interaction
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and Sulfasalazine drug interaction
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and Co-codamol drug interaction
- Pregabalin and Sulfasalazine drug interaction
- Pregabalin and Co-codamol drug interaction
- Sulfasalazine and Co-codamol drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
My wife was prescribed with hydroxychloroquine sulfate for illness connected with the immune system. She has high blood cholesterol although she takes cholesterol lowering medicine. Is there any thing that can be done to lower her blood cholesterol pleease ?
I started taking Topamax (topiramate) a couple months ago. I started experiencing a lot of joint and muscle pain. Ibuprofen and Aleve don't help. Thinking the pain might be related to the Topamax, my doctor recommended I stop taking it, saying- we will know if the drug is causing it if side ...
Hi, I just had my medical checkup and the report shown that my T-score @ -4. I took Fosamax as per instruction once a week. Everything just happens at second week after consumed Fosamax. That time I felt chest pain / chest burn and I stop taking Fosamax plus. 2 days later all my joints ...
I have been taking hydroxychloroquine for RA for 8 weeks without any side effects, but then started taking omeprazole along side this, after taking omeprazole for a few days I have been having severe shoulder pain that goes down my biceps when I move my arm. Far worse at night. I stopped ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Just starting sulfasalazine. Been taking Alpha lipoic acid for PBCholangitis for 3 months. I also take selenium and milk thistle. Just wondering if these supplements interfere with sulfasalazine? Are there any additional supplements I should take now that I'm starting sulfasalazine? ...
Ive been taking Doxylamine, Kirkland brand, for about a year. The last few months Iv'e had pain in my right hip and left shoulder. It's recently gotten much worse. I now have pain my neck, both shoulders, both knees and in my big toe of my left foot. Could this be a side effect of Doxylamine?
Have been taking citalopram & pregablin quite a few years now. Wondering if this is to blame for my health getting much worse. Haven't been able to work last 2 years, fatigue & low mood increasing. Have only just started taking cbd oil. I'm also on butrans patches & naproxen. Feel pretty sure ...