A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Trintellix, Seroquel Xr, Folvron - from FDA reports
462 females aged 31 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 31 year old female patient who has Sleeplessness, Depression, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Low Iron. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
462 females aged 31 (±5) who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Trintellix, Seroquel Xr, Folvron are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 31
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Sleeplessness, Depression, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Low Iron
- Drugs taken:
- Trazodone Hydrochloride (trazodone hydrochloride)
- Trintellix (vortioxetine hydrobromide)
- Seroquel Xr (quetiapine fumarate)
- Folvron (ferrous sulfate; folic acid)
- Drug interactions: Uti
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Uti: 19 (4.11% of females aged 31 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Uti in Sleeplessness: 70 (2.37% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Sleeplessness)
- Uti in Depression: 199 (1.37% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Depression)
- Uti in Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition)
- Uti in Low Iron: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Low Iron)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Uti in Folvron: 20 (3.33% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Folvron)
- Uti in Trazodone Hydrochloride: 73 (2.54% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Trazodone Hydrochloride)
- Uti in Trintellix: 1 (0.39% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Trintellix)
- Uti in Seroquel Xr: 109 (1.46% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Seroquel Xr)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (136 people, 29.44%)
- Bipolar Disorder (129 people, 27.92%)
- Stress And Anxiety (63 people, 13.64%)
- Sleep Disorder (59 people, 12.77%)
- Pain (45 people, 9.74%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Risperdal (103 people, 22.29%)
- Zyprexa (88 people, 19.05%)
- Prozac (82 people, 17.75%)
- Abilify (82 people, 17.75%)
- Depakote (77 people, 16.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes (101 people, 21.86%)
- Diabetes (79 people, 17.10%)
- Weight Loss (55 people, 11.90%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (55 people, 11.90%)
- Stress And Anxiety (51 people, 11.04%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Trazodone hydrochloride 9,686 users)
- Trintellix has active ingredients of vortioxetine hydrobromide. (latest outcomes from Trintellix 1,467 users)
- Seroquel xr has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Seroquel xr 10,637 users)
- Folvron has active ingredients of ferrous sulfate; folic acid. It is often used in anemia. (latest outcomes from Folvron 93 users)
What are the conditions?
- Sleeplessness (a sleep disorder in which there is an inability to fall asleep or to stay asleep as long as desired) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem tartrate, Melatonin (latest reports from 220,801 Sleeplessness patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 382,313 Depression patients)
- Insomnia related to another mental condition (sleeplessness related to another mental condition) can be treated by Trazodone hydrochloride, Ambien, Zopiclone, Seroquel, Temazepam (latest reports from 929 Insomnia related to another mental condition patients)
- Low iron can be treated by Ferrous fumarate, Iron dextran, Metopirone (latest reports from 94 Low iron patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Uti (urinary tract infection) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 119,348 Uti patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Trazodone hydrochloride and Trintellix drug interaction
- Trazodone hydrochloride and Seroquel xr drug interaction
- Trazodone hydrochloride and Folvron drug interaction
- Trintellix and Seroquel xr drug interaction
- Trintellix and Folvron drug interaction
- Seroquel xr and Folvron drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I have been on Divigel 0.5 mg daily for the past ten years and have no problems with the product. A few years ago I decided (without my doctor) to apply the gel every other day. The result was an UTI. My doctor told me I would need to be on Divigel for the rest of my life. The reason is if I ...
I've been taking trazodone for a year and I'm a female at 65, I'm wondering if anybody else experience hair loss. I also had two surgeries last year and I don't know if it could be a hormone imbalance but since taking trazodone I'm fine it it's much worse, I'm also taking Tylenol PM does anybody ...
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
I had been having some bleeding between periods 3 times prior (it was very little blood and it increased each time) and I thought it was from taking too much Tylenol for cramps and pains but I went to urgent care and was told I have a UTI (urinary tract infection). I believe the ciprofloxacin ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking Trintellix for about 5 weeks, 20 mgs. daily. I would like to know if anyone had better reduction with their depression taking Trintellix 20 mgs. along with Prozac 40 mgs. daily. Did it help relieve depression better taken with Prozac or did the Trintellix work well without ...
Hi! I am suspecting that i got a uti because of b-vitamin intake. I t was a high dose product I took twice, and I suspect it caused my uti who does not want to go away. Anyone else experienced this with high doses of b-vit? (I was recommended to begin taking this because of stress) / Vic
I've been on this medication for a few months. I've never had any significant skin problems. Now I have a red rash and peeling skin between my eyebrows, on my nostrils, and especially my chin. Is there any creams that have worked for anyone? Or should I see my doctor?