A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Trintellix, Seroquel Xr, Folvron - from FDA reports
462 females aged 31 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 31 year old female patient who has Sleeplessness, Depression, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Low Iron. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
462 females aged 31 (±5) who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Trintellix, Seroquel Xr, Folvron are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 31
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Sleeplessness, Depression, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Low Iron
- Drugs taken:
- Trazodone Hydrochloride (trazodone hydrochloride)
- Trintellix (vortioxetine hydrobromide)
- Seroquel Xr (quetiapine fumarate)
- Folvron (ferrous sulfate; folic acid)
- Drug interactions: Uti
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Uti: 19 (4.11% of females aged 31 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Uti in Sleeplessness: 70 (2.37% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Sleeplessness)
- Uti in Depression: 199 (1.37% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Depression)
- Uti in Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition)
- Uti in Low Iron: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Low Iron)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Uti in Folvron: 20 (3.33% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Folvron)
- Uti in Trazodone Hydrochloride: 73 (2.54% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Trazodone Hydrochloride)
- Uti in Trintellix: 1 (0.39% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Trintellix)
- Uti in Seroquel Xr: 109 (1.46% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Seroquel Xr)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (136 people, 29.44%)
- Bipolar Disorder (129 people, 27.92%)
- Stress And Anxiety (63 people, 13.64%)
- Sleep Disorder (59 people, 12.77%)
- Pain (45 people, 9.74%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Risperdal (103 people, 22.29%)
- Zyprexa (88 people, 19.05%)
- Prozac (82 people, 17.75%)
- Abilify (82 people, 17.75%)
- Depakote (77 people, 16.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes (101 people, 21.86%)
- Diabetes (79 people, 17.10%)
- Weight Loss (55 people, 11.90%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (55 people, 11.90%)
- Stress And Anxiety (51 people, 11.04%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Trazodone hydrochloride 9,662 users)
- Trintellix has active ingredients of vortioxetine hydrobromide. (latest outcomes from Trintellix 1,460 users)
- Seroquel xr has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Seroquel xr 10,624 users)
- Folvron has active ingredients of ferrous sulfate; folic acid. It is often used in anemia. (latest outcomes from Folvron 86 users)
What are the conditions?
- Sleeplessness (a sleep disorder in which there is an inability to fall asleep or to stay asleep as long as desired) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem tartrate, Melatonin (latest reports from 220,589 Sleeplessness patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 381,947 Depression patients)
- Insomnia related to another mental condition (sleeplessness related to another mental condition) can be treated by Trazodone hydrochloride, Ambien, Zopiclone, Seroquel, Temazepam (latest reports from 928 Insomnia related to another mental condition patients)
- Low iron can be treated by Ferrous fumarate, Iron dextran, Metopirone (latest reports from 85 Low iron patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Uti (urinary tract infection) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 119,301 Uti patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Trazodone hydrochloride and Trintellix drug interaction
- Trazodone hydrochloride and Seroquel xr drug interaction
- Trazodone hydrochloride and Folvron drug interaction
- Trintellix and Seroquel xr drug interaction
- Trintellix and Folvron drug interaction
- Seroquel xr and Folvron drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I have been on Divigel 0.5 mg daily for the past ten years and have no problems with the product. A few years ago I decided (without my doctor) to apply the gel every other day. The result was an UTI. My doctor told me I would need to be on Divigel for the rest of my life. The reason is if I ...
I've been taking trazodone for a year and I'm a female at 65, I'm wondering if anybody else experience hair loss. I also had two surgeries last year and I don't know if it could be a hormone imbalance but since taking trazodone I'm fine it it's much worse, I'm also taking Tylenol PM does anybody ...
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
I had been having some bleeding between periods 3 times prior (it was very little blood and it increased each time) and I thought it was from taking too much Tylenol for cramps and pains but I went to urgent care and was told I have a UTI (urinary tract infection). I believe the ciprofloxacin ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been in so much pain for 5 months now in my private parts and kept getting symptoms of UTI and bladder infections. Although sometimes they r not infections. Ok so I take metropolol succinate and googled the meds and find out this? For the life of me it was driving me crazy. I am ...
I have taken Methotrexate (20mg/week) since November 2015. Previously I had never had a bladder infection, but 4 months after the first dose of Methotrexate I developed a bladder infection for the first time. Since then I have often had a bladder infection and the intervals between the ...
I started taking Trazodone 4 days ago as an aid to sleep due to withdrawal symptoms of Hydromorphine (which was prescribed for pain, but making me sick). I have suddenly developed a very annoying dry cough. Embarrassing as this is, when you can't stop hacking, I am now loosing bladder control ...