A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Calcitriol, Calcium, Adderall 30, Gabapentin - from FDA reports
1,215 females aged 64 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 64 year old female patient who has Parathyroid Adenoma, Add, Sciatica Aggravated. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
1,215 females aged 64 (±5) who takes Calcitriol, Calcium, Adderall 30, Gabapentin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 64
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Parathyroid Adenoma, Add, Sciatica Aggravated
- Drugs taken:
- Calcitriol (calcitriol)
- Calcium (calcium)
- Adderall 30 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate)
- Gabapentin (gabapentin)
- Drug interactions: Anxiety, Crying
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Anxiety: 57 (4.69% of females aged 64 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Crying: 4 (0.33% of females aged 64 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Anxiety in Parathyroid Adenoma: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who have Parathyroid Adenoma)
- Anxiety in Add: 49 (9.02% of females aged 64 (±5) who have Add)
- Anxiety in Sciatica Aggravated: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who have Sciatica Aggravated)
- Crying in Parathyroid Adenoma: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who have Parathyroid Adenoma)
- Crying in Add: 11 (2.03% of females aged 64 (±5) who have Add)
- Crying in Sciatica Aggravated: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who have Sciatica Aggravated)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Anxiety in Calcitriol: 71 (4.45% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Calcitriol)
- Anxiety in Calcium: 276 (2.52% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Calcium)
- Anxiety in Adderall 30: 59 (6.54% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Adderall 30)
- Anxiety in Gabapentin: 824 (4.23% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Gabapentin)
- Crying in Calcitriol: 2 (0.13% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Calcitriol)
- Crying in Calcium: 39 (0.36% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Calcium)
- Crying in Adderall 30: 13 (1.44% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Adderall 30)
- Crying in Gabapentin: 114 (0.58% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Gabapentin)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (160 people, 13.17%)
- Pain (152 people, 12.51%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (136 people, 11.19%)
- High Blood Pressure (118 people, 9.71%)
- Depression (101 people, 8.31%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D (270 people, 22.22%)
- Synthroid (171 people, 14.07%)
- Vitamin B12 (125 people, 10.29%)
- Magnesium (124 people, 10.21%)
- Fish Oil (122 people, 10.04%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (139 people, 11.44%)
- Nausea (134 people, 11.03%)
- Fall (117 people, 9.63%)
- Weakness (116 people, 9.55%)
- Pain (115 people, 9.47%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Calcitriol has active ingredients of calcitriol. It is often used in hypoparathyroidism. (latest outcomes from Calcitriol 9,200 users)
- Calcium has active ingredients of calcium. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Calcium 60,529 users)
- Adderall 30 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 30 1,765 users)
- Gabapentin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Gabapentin 100,776 users)
What are the conditions?
- Parathyroid adenoma (benign tumour of the parathyroid gland) (latest reports from 5 Parathyroid adenoma patients)
- Add (attention deficit disorder-difficult to define) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 67,130 Add patients)
- Sciatica aggravated (worse a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve) (latest reports from 62 Sciatica aggravated patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 309,764 Anxiety patients).
- Crying has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, pain (latest reports from 25,488 Crying patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Calcitriol and Calcium drug interaction
- Calcitriol and Adderall 30 drug interaction
- Calcitriol and Gabapentin drug interaction
- Calcium and Adderall 30 drug interaction
- Calcium and Gabapentin drug interaction
- Adderall 30 and Gabapentin drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Is there any interaction taking these three together? I have a herniated disc C6 & C7 due to MVA and hates medications. Also don't want steroid injections or surgery. Would like help on what I can do naturally without putting bad stuff in my body. Please help. Seeing Acupuncturist ...
My girlfriend has been taking metoprolol for awhile now. she also has anxiety so she is also taking xanax. she is always concerned about what she puts into her body because she is scared it will effect her heart and start having heart palpitations. she is wanting to work out more and start ...
Hi, I was prescribed meloxicam for my tailbone pain. I took one 7.5mg dose and that gave me the worst panic attack. I am not taking it anymore but i still feel very anxious and I am not myself anymore. It has been 5 days since i took the dose. Will this take time to go away? Do I need any ...
I've been on 400 mg/day of Neurontin recently increase to 600 mg/day to control a neurogenic cough. Over the past 2 weeks developed severe right calf tightening and pain which has gotten worse & now impedes me from getting up from a chair without holding on for fear that my leg will buckle ...
I have not been officially diagnosed with anything. I have been experiencing multiple issues that may seem unrelated, but they are not in my head. I have had daily headaches for several years. I have a history of migraines, but had not had one for twelve years until recently. So this is what ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I've experienced Trigeminal Nerve damage as result of brain surgery at brain stem. Taking Tegretol to relieve symptoms of pain left side of head. Anyone else experiencing morning jitters of their hands?
I was born with asthma. They say that their kids have grew out of it. I do not know if that is a fact or not all I know is that I did not. I'm 25 years old and I also suffer from anxiety disorders including panic disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder. Ventolin is a something I cannot live ...
I'd like to hear other's experiences on Brillinta . Not sure if my shortness of breath is from this drug, or is something heart related..or anxiety. And..is the anxiety drug related or due to having had heart attack! Etc....?