A study for a 28 year old man who takes Ambien - from FDA reports
1,679 males aged 28 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 28 year old male patient who has Insomnia Concerns. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
1,679 males aged 28 (±5) who takes Ambien are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 28
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Insomnia Concerns
- Drugs taken:
- Ambien (zolpidem tartrate)
- Side effects: Renal Pain, Frequent Urination, Numbness And Tingling
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Renal Pain: 1 (0.06% of males aged 28 (±5) who take the drug)
- Frequent Urination: 0 (0% of males aged 28 (±5) who take the drug)
- Numbness And Tingling: 0 (0% of males aged 28 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Frequent Urination in Insomnia Concerns: 0 (0% of males aged 28 (±5) who have Insomnia Concerns)
- Numbness And Tingling in Insomnia Concerns: 0 (0% of males aged 28 (±5) who have Insomnia Concerns)
- Renal Pain in Insomnia Concerns: 3 (0.24% of males aged 28 (±5) who have Insomnia Concerns)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Frequent Urination in Ambien: 0 (0% of males aged 28 (±5) who take Ambien)
- Numbness And Tingling in Ambien: 0 (0% of males aged 28 (±5) who take Ambien)
- Renal Pain in Ambien: 1 (0.06% of males aged 28 (±5) who take Ambien)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Insomnia (316 people, 18.82%)
- Depression (126 people, 7.50%)
- Pain (116 people, 6.91%)
- Sleep Disorder (115 people, 6.85%)
- Stress And Anxiety (91 people, 5.42%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (113 people, 6.73%)
- Alprazolam (103 people, 6.13%)
- Seroquel (98 people, 5.84%)
- Neurontin (85 people, 5.06%)
- Zyprexa (83 people, 4.94%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Completed Suicide (163 people, 9.71%)
- Insomnia (142 people, 8.46%)
- Stress And Anxiety (127 people, 7.56%)
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (127 people, 7.56%)
- Memory Loss (113 people, 6.73%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Ambien has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Ambien 67,063 users)
What are the conditions?
- Insomnia concerns can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Melatonin, Zolpidem tartrate (latest reports from 220,995 Insomnia concerns patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Renal pain (kidney pain) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 5,558 Renal pain patients).
- Frequent urination has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, gastroesophageal reflux disease, pain, insomnia (latest reports from 766 Frequent urination patients).
- Numbness and tingling (unusual prickling sensations) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 7,110 Numbness and tingling patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I've been taking Wellbutrin for about two months now and I'm having increased urination. It's gotten so bad I'm peeing at least 20 times a day and it's become harder and harder to control the urge. Anyone else have this problem?
I take cymbalta. When I lie down, there is a burning sensation from my knees down to the ankles. One leg hurts more than the other. The discomfort makes it hard to sleep. Is there anything that helps?
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been off and on percs the last 9 months . No more than three 15's a day .... Developed tingling and numbness about 6 months ago ... Have been off of them 10 days now . How long does this numbness last
Hi people , I've been taking certizine hydrochloride for 7 years daily for itching as I work as a gardener 8 months of the year , however recently I had a bad reaction to doxycycline (antibiotics) and doctor told me to take 2 for a few days instead of just 1 so I started 1 in morning and one in ...
I have an indiana pouch due to the face that my own bladder was so bad from IC. Now I am getting just as many infections and I don't know why. I am immunie to most antibiotics because I have taken so many since about 1994.