A study for a 16 year old boy who takes Zyrtec Allergy - from FDA reports
1,472 males aged 16 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 16 year old male patient who has Allergies. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
1,472 males aged 16 (±5) who takes Zyrtec Allergy are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 16
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Allergies
- Drugs taken:
- Zyrtec Allergy (cetirizine hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Rectal Bleeding
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Rectal Bleeding: 0 (0% of males aged 16 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Rectal Bleeding in Allergies: 0 (0% of males aged 16 (±5) who have Allergies)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Rectal Bleeding in Zyrtec Allergy: 0 (0% of males aged 16 (±5) who take Zyrtec Allergy)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypersensitivity (161 people, 10.94%)
- Asthma (158 people, 10.73%)
- Seasonal Allergy (114 people, 7.74%)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (98 people, 6.66%)
- Multiple Allergies (87 people, 5.91%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Singulair (218 people, 14.81%)
- Albuterol (81 people, 5.50%)
- Flonase (79 people, 5.37%)
- Humira (60 people, 4.08%)
- Remicade (55 people, 3.74%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (89 people, 6.05%)
- Headache (81 people, 5.50%)
- Nausea (76 people, 5.16%)
- Drug Ineffective (65 people, 4.42%)
- Dizziness (63 people, 4.28%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zyrtec allergy has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Zyrtec allergy 1,680 users)
What are the conditions?
- Allergies can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Singulair, Allegra (latest reports from 8,567 Allergies patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Rectal bleeding (bleeding from rectum) has been reported by people with osteopetrosis, depression suicidal, esophagitis, allergy to mold - dander - dust, inflammation localised (latest reports from 3,183 Rectal bleeding patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, I have been on Lexapro for 3 months for panic disorder. I am 38 years old. Yesterday and today I have had some blood in my stool. I also take Neproxin once a month (2-3 pills each month) for menstrual cramps. I am worried that it is something bigger than just Lexapro. Should I be ...
I was wondering whether 81 mg aspirin a day prescribed a good while ago by a doctor for family history of heart problems may be the culprit for rectal bleeding after BM. Also noticing a clear liquid with the blood. Very concerned as I am buying the grocery store out of absorbent pads.
I experienced déjà vu while taking Tramadol for 2 yrs for back pain. When I stopped taking it the déjà vu stopped. I would like to start taking it again. Have others reported the déjà vu sensation while on tramadol? Is this sensation detrimental to one's mental health?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi started on my whole face with efudex 6 days ago , 2 days ago I notice blood coming from anus .......is this a side effect that will just go away ? Not something I am used to seeing ....I am 62 female .....in canada thank you
I have taken 80 mg. of Simvastatin since my open heart surgery in 2001. My rectal bleeding started 1 1/2 years ago when a Doctor prescribed Naproxen - that was followed by massive rectal hemorrhaging. My Doctor immediately stopped use of Naproxen, all aspirin and Simvastatin, and the bleeding ...
I am a female in my 60's and grew up using and loving Vitamin C but about 7 years ago I experienced slight bowel bleeding with ascorbic acid and a few other forms of supplemental vitamin C. I finally gave up trying to find a better form for my system and have avoided taking alone since. I have had
I have previously been diagnosed with diverticulosis in 2012. I was recently prescribed Amoxicillin for a sinus infection in 2016. I am a white male 53. On my 3rd day of 500mg Bid pill #5, I arrived at work and felt I needed to make a bowel movement. To my surprise instead of a bowel I ...
I am a 69 year old female who star6ted taking Xarelto 20 mg back in January of this year for A-Fib. About 3 days after starting the Xarelto I noticed blood upon the toilet tissue after wiping from a bowel movement. I continue to notice the blood - not necessarily on a daily basis. Some days ...