A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Adderall 15 - from FDA reports
2,309 females aged 26 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 26 year old female patient who has Add. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
2,309 females aged 26 (±5) who takes Adderall 15 are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 26
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Add
- Drugs taken:
- Adderall 15 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate)
- Side effects: Chest Pain
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Chest Pain: 59 (2.56% of females aged 26 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Chest Pain in Add: 52 (2.8% of females aged 26 (±5) who have Add)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Chest Pain in Adderall 15: 59 (2.56% of females aged 26 (±5) who take Adderall 15)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (653 people, 28.28%)
- Narcolepsy (517 people, 22.39%)
- Birth Control (340 people, 14.72%)
- Cataplexy (229 people, 9.92%)
- Depression (219 people, 9.48%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (535 people, 23.17%)
- Yaz (164 people, 7.10%)
- Xanax (164 people, 7.10%)
- Yasmin (132 people, 5.72%)
- Cymbalta (118 people, 5.11%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (254 people, 11.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (248 people, 10.74%)
- Fatigue (237 people, 10.26%)
- Headache (207 people, 8.96%)
- Dizziness (193 people, 8.36%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Adderall 15 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 15 366 users)
What are the conditions?
- Add (attention deficit disorder-difficult to define) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 67,308 Add patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Chest pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 204,887 Chest pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Started with 20 mg of Latuda with dinner for a week with a little burning and tightness and sort of heat in my chest, and then I went up to 40 mg after a week or 8 days, hoping the symptoms would stop. After upping to 40mg, I started feeling rapid heart beat and extreme yawning as if I couldn't ...
Hi, I just had my medical checkup and the report shown that my T-score @ -4. I took Fosamax as per instruction once a week. Everything just happens at second week after consumed Fosamax. That time I felt chest pain / chest burn and I stop taking Fosamax plus. 2 days later all my joints ...
Hey guys. I recently developed chest pain with every heart beat after taking Flexeril. I was wondering how long this will last. It has already been three days. Any comments would be much appreciated!!! Thanks in advance! Edit: It has been almost two weeks now and I am still having chest ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi there. Been taking ranitidine/zantac for 9 days. It has helped with the burning in my stomach but after taking it I get a dull pain in the centre of my chest. It doesn't last long bit it is uncomfortable. Any one else experienced this
I am on a relatively low dose of subutex after having multiple surgeries and am in chronic pain which 8 mg of sub total a day helps. I am afraid because of all of my surgeries that if I need pain control, I will not be able to get it. I have been having chest pains recently from the subutex but ...
Hi! Is there anyone in this group? I see there are no post. I have been taking Bisoprolol for 5 months now and started on Depo Provera a few days ago... and have been feeling weird: with a little chest pain, but I have no idea if that is Ok. Anyone knows or has felt like me?