A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Zoloft - from FDA reports
14,776 females aged 52 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 52 year old female patient who has Sleep Aid. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
14,776 females aged 52 (±5) who takes Zoloft are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 52
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Sleep Aid
- Drugs taken:
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Labile Hypertension
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Labile Hypertension: 2 (0.01% of females aged 52 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Labile Hypertension in Sleep Aid: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who have Sleep Aid)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Labile Hypertension in Zoloft: 2 (0.01% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Zoloft)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (3,271 people, 22.14%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1,235 people, 8.36%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (983 people, 6.65%)
- Pain (838 people, 5.67%)
- High Blood Pressure (776 people, 5.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (1,052 people, 7.12%)
- Xanax (1,012 people, 6.85%)
- Lipitor (793 people, 5.37%)
- Ambien (790 people, 5.35%)
- Neurontin (750 people, 5.08%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (1,320 people, 8.93%)
- Fatigue (1,134 people, 7.67%)
- Depression (998 people, 6.75%)
- Stress And Anxiety (991 people, 6.71%)
- Headache (962 people, 6.51%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 102,453 users)
What are the conditions?
- Sleep aid can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem tartrate, Melatonin (latest reports from 220,592 Sleep aid patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Labile hypertension (wildly fluctuating blood pressure) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood cholesterol, hormone replacement therapy, high blood pressure (latest reports from 402 Labile hypertension patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, I have been taking Zoloft for about two months now and I have back pain and hip pain. Will it go away soon? I had nausea for a week at the beginning but I was fine after so I'm wondering if I should hold on or change medication. Anybody has any idea??
You may be interested in these reviews
I am 18 years old, female and I have started the anti-depressant Zoloft (seteraline) and I have taken the medication for about 4 days and I have just began to notice a metallic taste when I drink beverages. Is this normal or could I be pregnant?
Yeah, I'm on Zoloft 100mg Zubzov. 0.70 mg Atenolol 25mg And just started Intumiv 2mg 1x @ night(4days ago) Over The last 4 weeks my heart has been off and on palipatating, racing and hurting. Now the last 3 night my heart pain and herring has been amplified. I'm exhausted all day and ...
I was on 200 mg of Zoloft for 4 years. Now I've weaned down to 100mg. My teeth and gums have been very sensitive to hard foods but now my whole mouth is just in pain. Very sensitive. Been to dentist several times....he sees nothing.