A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Zoloft - from FDA reports
14,776 females aged 52 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 52 year old female patient who has Sleep Aid. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
14,776 females aged 52 (±5) who takes Zoloft are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 52
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Sleep Aid
- Drugs taken:
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Labile Hypertension
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Labile Hypertension: 2 (0.01% of females aged 52 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Labile Hypertension in Sleep Aid: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who have Sleep Aid)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Labile Hypertension in Zoloft: 2 (0.01% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Zoloft)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (3,271 people, 22.14%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1,235 people, 8.36%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (983 people, 6.65%)
- Pain (838 people, 5.67%)
- High Blood Pressure (776 people, 5.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (1,052 people, 7.12%)
- Xanax (1,012 people, 6.85%)
- Lipitor (793 people, 5.37%)
- Ambien (790 people, 5.35%)
- Neurontin (750 people, 5.08%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (1,320 people, 8.93%)
- Fatigue (1,134 people, 7.67%)
- Depression (998 people, 6.75%)
- Stress And Anxiety (991 people, 6.71%)
- Headache (962 people, 6.51%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 102,551 users)
What are the conditions?
- Sleep aid can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem tartrate, Melatonin (latest reports from 220,807 Sleep aid patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Labile hypertension (wildly fluctuating blood pressure) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood cholesterol, hormone replacement therapy, high blood pressure (latest reports from 404 Labile hypertension patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I'm not sure if I should discontinue the Zoloft since I have noticed much more hair pulling. My daughter is being treated for OCD. She has said she feels a little better being on Zoloft but she is still pulling out her eye brows and eye lashes and now she is pulling the hair out on the sides ...
Hello, I have been taking Zoloft for about two months now and I have back pain and hip pain. Will it go away soon? I had nausea for a week at the beginning but I was fine after so I'm wondering if I should hold on or change medication. Anybody has any idea??
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking sertraline In all for about 4 years I stopped for a few months and went back to square one with anxiety attacks so been taking them from then on I want to start taking milk thissel which I took one yesterday am am not sure if it was just coincidence but felt very anxious today ...
Just started zoloft 2 weeks ago- 1st week was 25mg and second week is now 50mg. I have pelvic pain or bladder pain. I'm not sure if that's an anxiety symptom or the zoloft. Should I continue? Does it go away?
I have afib and use a Kardia portable EKG device with my iPhone. I noticed these strange inverted blips in my EKG readings. I recently was switched from Prozac to zoloft. I've only been taking Zoloft for 3 weeks.
I have been on Zoloft 50mg and Lipitor 10mg since 1990. A LONG time....both are considered low dose. I am currently on Lipitor twice a week due to muscle weakness in my thighs . When I can not squat and get up without crawling on the floor, its time to cut down on the Lipitor. I was on twice a ...
Hello everyone! I've been having IVIG infusions for over a year and have been on Wellbutrin for many years. The depression has worsened so I've been prescribed Zoloft. I started with 25 mg and am up to 100 mg a day. It seems worse. I'm also weaning off Oxycontin for the CIDP. I'm down to 10mg 3 ...