A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Letrozole - from FDA reports
2,729 females aged 75 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 75 year old female patient who has Breast Cancer. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
2,729 females aged 75 (±5) who takes Letrozole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 75
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Breast Cancer
- Drugs taken:
- Letrozole (letrozole)
- Side effects: Night Sweats, Hallucination, Insomnia
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Night Sweats: 11 (0.4% of females aged 75 (±5) who take the drug)
- Hallucination: 8 (0.29% of females aged 75 (±5) who take the drug)
- Insomnia: 49 (1.8% of females aged 75 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hallucination in Breast Cancer: 25 (0.31% of females aged 75 (±5) who have Breast Cancer)
- Insomnia in Breast Cancer: 157 (1.96% of females aged 75 (±5) who have Breast Cancer)
- Night Sweats in Breast Cancer: 45 (0.56% of females aged 75 (±5) who have Breast Cancer)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hallucination in Letrozole: 8 (0.29% of females aged 75 (±5) who take Letrozole)
- Insomnia in Letrozole: 49 (1.8% of females aged 75 (±5) who take Letrozole)
- Night Sweats in Letrozole: 11 (0.4% of females aged 75 (±5) who take Letrozole)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Breast Cancer (1,142 people, 41.85%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (292 people, 10.70%)
- High Blood Pressure (222 people, 8.13%)
- Metastases To Bone (170 people, 6.23%)
- Osteoporosis (119 people, 4.36%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ibrance (449 people, 16.45%)
- Zometa (356 people, 13.05%)
- Aspirin (144 people, 5.28%)
- Faslodex (131 people, 4.80%)
- Lipitor (130 people, 4.76%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (290 people, 10.63%)
- Pain (209 people, 7.66%)
- Nausea (193 people, 7.07%)
- Breathing Difficulty (187 people, 6.85%)
- Joint Pain (178 people, 6.52%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Letrozole has active ingredients of letrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Letrozole 6,944 users)
What are the conditions?
- Breast cancer can be treated by Arimidex, Tamoxifen citrate, Femara, Letrozole, Aromasin (latest reports from 110,203 Breast cancer patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Night sweats (sweating in night) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 18,689 Night sweats patients).
- Hallucination (an experience involving the perception of something not present) has been reported by people with depression, pain, parkinson's disease, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 37,933 Hallucination patients).
- Insomnia (sleeplessness) has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, insomnia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 220,585 Insomnia patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have been on one med or another for 25 yrs ,this happened to me in 2015 and prompted me to quit all metal health meds and lost trust in doctors in the field. it started when Trazodone was added. My dreams were very vivid and sometimes kind of scary, I would lucid dream, taking control when I ...
I used lamotrigine for 5 years for epilepsy and experienced extensive night sweat which increasee with dosage. Quit approx 2 years ago and are still having regular episodes with night sweats, up to months before getting better for a short period of time. The smell is very distinctive and reminds ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone Just wanted to let you know that I'm having insomnia after 10 months on the shot and it's really affecting my life.i would like to know exactly how the synthetic hormones affects our slee.my gynae said it could not have been the shot that's causing the insomnia.
I either sleep to much or not atall. Every part of my body hurts at sometime. Never a day goes by without pain. Have reduced my hours at work as after 4 to 5 hours on my feet am exausted. Use to walk my dalmation for a couple of hours a day bt now only short walks and thatd only if feel ok. Cant ...
1 month of Letrozole. Just started my experiencing terribly painful itching and pointed pain on left shoulder and arm. Hydrocortisone 1% or 2.5% do not help. Have resorted to ice packs when it wakes me in middle of night. Any advice?