A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Letrozole - from FDA reports
2,729 females aged 75 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 75 year old female patient who has Breast Cancer. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
2,729 females aged 75 (±5) who takes Letrozole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 75
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Breast Cancer
- Drugs taken:
- Letrozole (letrozole)
- Side effects: Night Sweats, Hallucination, Insomnia
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Night Sweats: 11 (0.4% of females aged 75 (±5) who take the drug)
- Hallucination: 8 (0.29% of females aged 75 (±5) who take the drug)
- Insomnia: 49 (1.8% of females aged 75 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hallucination in Breast Cancer: 25 (0.31% of females aged 75 (±5) who have Breast Cancer)
- Insomnia in Breast Cancer: 157 (1.96% of females aged 75 (±5) who have Breast Cancer)
- Night Sweats in Breast Cancer: 45 (0.56% of females aged 75 (±5) who have Breast Cancer)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hallucination in Letrozole: 8 (0.29% of females aged 75 (±5) who take Letrozole)
- Insomnia in Letrozole: 49 (1.8% of females aged 75 (±5) who take Letrozole)
- Night Sweats in Letrozole: 11 (0.4% of females aged 75 (±5) who take Letrozole)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Breast Cancer (1,142 people, 41.85%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (292 people, 10.70%)
- High Blood Pressure (222 people, 8.13%)
- Metastases To Bone (170 people, 6.23%)
- Osteoporosis (119 people, 4.36%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ibrance (449 people, 16.45%)
- Zometa (356 people, 13.05%)
- Aspirin (144 people, 5.28%)
- Faslodex (131 people, 4.80%)
- Lipitor (130 people, 4.76%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (290 people, 10.63%)
- Pain (209 people, 7.66%)
- Nausea (193 people, 7.07%)
- Breathing Difficulty (187 people, 6.85%)
- Joint Pain (178 people, 6.52%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Letrozole has active ingredients of letrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Letrozole 6,948 users)
What are the conditions?
- Breast cancer can be treated by Arimidex, Tamoxifen citrate, Femara, Letrozole, Aromasin (latest reports from 110,222 Breast cancer patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Night sweats (sweating in night) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 18,724 Night sweats patients).
- Hallucination (an experience involving the perception of something not present) has been reported by people with depression, pain, parkinson's disease, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 37,948 Hallucination patients).
- Insomnia (sleeplessness) has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, insomnia (latest reports from 220,798 Insomnia patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
hi everyone~ i need help with nightmares and night terrors and sleep paralysis... i've had all these issues for my life but since i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and have been taking levothyroxine it feels like my nightmares are more vivid and jarring 😰 it causes me anxiety at night to ...
I have been on one med or another for 25 yrs ,this happened to me in 2015 and prompted me to quit all metal health meds and lost trust in doctors in the field. it started when Trazodone was added. My dreams were very vivid and sometimes kind of scary, I would lucid dream, taking control when I ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking tumeric capsules for about 2 months and I bought a new mattress. I can feel something moving inside the mattress. Everyone is saying it's all in my head, I know what I feel. Has anyone else experienced something like this?
I started taking Tumeric 6 days ago for anxiety and depression. I take 550mg in the morning and at bedtime. The first three days were great, but the last three days I have been waking up at 4:15am and was wide awake. I ave read that Tumeric helps with sleep but also read that it creates ...
I've never taken any drugs and recently at 58 yrs old doc says I need blood pressure meds and cholesterol med. taking diovan and was on pravastatin. Having terribly insomnia and struggling to lose weight. Been reading online about insomnia with both meds. Told doc all was well after a month on ...