A study for a 61 year old man who takes Trezix, Pravastatin Sodium, Endep, Candesartan Cilexetil - from FDA reports
303 males aged 61 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 61 year old male patient who has High Cholesterol, Neuropathic Pain, Hypertension. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
303 males aged 61 (±5) who takes Trezix, Pravastatin Sodium, Endep, Candesartan Cilexetil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 61
- Gender: male
- Conditions: High Cholesterol, Neuropathic Pain, Hypertension
- Drugs taken:
- Trezix (acetaminophen; caffeine; dihydrocodeine bitartrate)
- Pravastatin Sodium (pravastatin sodium)
- Endep (amitriptyline hydrochloride)
- Candesartan Cilexetil (candesartan cilexetil)
- Drug interactions: Shortness Of Breath
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Shortness Of Breath: 12 (3.96% of males aged 61 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Shortness Of Breath in Neuropathic Pain: 0 (0% of males aged 61 (±5) who have Neuropathic Pain)
- Shortness Of Breath in High Cholesterol: 769 (4.17% of males aged 61 (±5) who have High Cholesterol)
- Shortness Of Breath in Hypertension: 1,601 (5% of males aged 61 (±5) who have Hypertension)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Shortness Of Breath in Trezix: 12 (4.15% of males aged 61 (±5) who take Trezix)
- Shortness Of Breath in Pravastatin Sodium: 324 (4.69% of males aged 61 (±5) who take Pravastatin Sodium)
- Shortness Of Breath in Candesartan Cilexetil: 118 (3.29% of males aged 61 (±5) who take Candesartan Cilexetil)
- Shortness Of Breath in Endep: 194 (4.9% of males aged 61 (±5) who take Endep)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (30 people, 9.90%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (24 people, 7.92%)
- Pain (18 people, 5.94%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (17 people, 5.61%)
- Diabetes (17 people, 5.61%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Atenolol (37 people, 12.21%)
- Gabapentin (36 people, 11.88%)
- Amlodipine (36 people, 11.88%)
- Plavix (28 people, 9.24%)
- Lasix (25 people, 8.25%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Thrombocytopenia (20 people, 6.60%)
- Dizziness (20 people, 6.60%)
- Chest Pain (20 people, 6.60%)
- Anaemia (20 people, 6.60%)
- Fatigue (18 people, 5.94%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Trezix has active ingredients of acetaminophen; caffeine; dihydrocodeine bitartrate. (latest outcomes from Trezix 7 users)
- Pravastatin sodium has active ingredients of pravastatin sodium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Pravastatin sodium 13,258 users)
- Endep has active ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Endep 801 users)
- Candesartan cilexetil has active ingredients of candesartan cilexetil. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Candesartan cilexetil 6,809 users)
What are the conditions?
- High cholesterol can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin sodium, Zocor (latest reports from 254,906 High cholesterol patients)
- Neuropathic pain (pain due to nerve inflammation and damage) can be treated by Gabapentin, Lyrica, Neurontin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 1,321 Neuropathic pain patients)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 524,228 Hypertension patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Shortness of breath has been reported by people with high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, primary pulmonary hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 303,025 Shortness of breath patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Trezix and Pravastatin sodium drug interaction
- Trezix and Endep drug interaction
- Trezix and Candesartan cilexetil drug interaction
- Pravastatin sodium and Endep drug interaction
- Pravastatin sodium and Candesartan cilexetil drug interaction
- Endep and Candesartan cilexetil drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
After starting Lasix, have been experiencing shortness of breath. I am 68, female and also taking Synthroid. I was hoping someone may know of something that could help with the shortness of breath. Is there a change in diet that could help?
I am a 40 year old women with primary sjrogrens syndrome and frybromialgia along with several comprised lung issues, bladder, neurological, gastrointestinal, thyroid disease, all related to my primary sjrogrens I suffer from a long stream of other symptoms as well tight spastic sore muscles, ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Always seem to be a little out of breath, I think it's due to the two doses of 50 mg twice daily that's causing it. Started taking it after my heart attach 2 years ago this month. Anyone else have the same symptoms?
My Dad just finished his second round of Velcade and Retuxin for Waldenstrom and in a matter of a month went from being very active to not being able to do anything at all. He has shortness of breath very lethargic and neuropathy and weight loss. We are at a loss as to what to do for him as ...