A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Baclofen - from FDA reports
3,552 females aged 34 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 34 year old female patient who has Vertigo. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
3,552 females aged 34 (±5) who takes Baclofen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 34
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Vertigo
- Drugs taken:
- Baclofen (baclofen)
- Side effects: Leg Crushing
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Leg Crushing: 0 (0% of females aged 34 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Leg Crushing in Vertigo: 0 (0% of females aged 34 (±5) who have Vertigo)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Leg Crushing in Baclofen: 0 (0% of females aged 34 (±5) who take Baclofen)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (1,235 people, 34.77%)
- Muscle Spasticity (683 people, 19.23%)
- Pain (305 people, 8.59%)
- Depression (241 people, 6.78%)
- Muscle Spasms (233 people, 6.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Avonex (379 people, 10.67%)
- Neurontin (346 people, 9.74%)
- Tysabri (333 people, 9.38%)
- Rebif (282 people, 7.94%)
- Gilenya (266 people, 7.49%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (294 people, 8.28%)
- Weakness (269 people, 7.57%)
- Headache (261 people, 7.35%)
- Pain (257 people, 7.24%)
- Nausea (246 people, 6.93%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 47,772 users)
What are the conditions?
- Vertigo can be treated by Meclizine hydrochloride, Meclizine, Antivert, Valium, Diazepam (latest reports from 290,547 Vertigo patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Leg crushing has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, enlarged prostate, ill-defined disorder (latest reports from 32 Leg crushing patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
i am 40 year old male taking Baclofen for muscle pain, avodart for hair loss and Olmetic for moderate high blood pressure issues. Over the last two years my fingernails (thumb and index finger on both hands) and big toe nails have become brittle and are splitting and thumb nails are concave in ...
I have been on several meds for years. The ones listed and a few others, Prednisone, Carbidopa-leva, Colcrys, Celebrex. I was started on Folic Acid and Sulfasalazine in Aug 2015 for the Rheumatoid factor discovered in a routine blood test. I've had the same doctors for years, General ...
I want to know which is the best medication for sciatic pain. I was on Robaxin but now Workers Comp took it away and gave me Baclofen. Doesn't work as well for me and is giving me blurry vision. Is Baclofen even good for sciatic pain?
I'm on suboxone/subutex for opiate withdrawals & 2 stop opiate cravings. I have muscle spasms in my back & have been prescribed a few different relaxants n the past including, baclofen, flexeril, zanaflex, & soma. I have found baclofen 2 help my muscles not feel as tense when I'm on it. Zanaflex ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I had negative side effects from oral baclofen. Ischemic stroke in 2009. I take warfarin every night to prevent blood clots. Left-side hemiplegia. Left-side [leg, wrist, hand,fingers hypertonicity and spasticity]. Considering baclofen pump to help with extreme hypertonicity and ...
I have m.s. and commenced baclofen for back muscle spasms. Been taking 30mgs daily and have now developed an extremely large bruise down my left leg ! Could this be caused by the drug? It's painful and very unsightly and I'm worried !!