A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Endep - from FDA reports
3,737 females aged 79 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 79 year old female patient who has Hiatus Hernia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
3,737 females aged 79 (±5) who takes Endep are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 79
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Hiatus Hernia
- Drugs taken:
- Endep (amitriptyline hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Hiatus Hernia
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Hiatus Hernia: 0 (0% of females aged 79 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hiatus Hernia in Endep: 0 (0% of females aged 79 (±5) who take Endep)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (349 people, 9.34%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (275 people, 7.36%)
- Osteoporosis (247 people, 6.61%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (208 people, 5.57%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (129 people, 3.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (365 people, 9.77%)
- Furosemide (295 people, 7.89%)
- Synthroid (276 people, 7.39%)
- Atenolol (270 people, 7.23%)
- Lasix (239 people, 6.40%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fall (272 people, 7.28%)
- Weakness (254 people, 6.80%)
- Fatigue (231 people, 6.18%)
- Nausea (197 people, 5.27%)
- Breathing Difficulty (191 people, 5.11%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Endep has active ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Endep 834 users)
What are the conditions?
- Hiatus hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix (latest reports from 16,196 Hiatus hernia patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Hiatus hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 16,196 Hiatus hernia patients).