A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Elidel, Acyclovir - from FDA reports
2 females aged 27 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 27 year old female patient who has Rosacea, Chickenpox. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
2 females aged 27 (±5) who takes Elidel, Acyclovir are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 27
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Rosacea, Chickenpox
- Drugs taken:
- Elidel (pimecrolimus)
- Acyclovir (acyclovir)
- Drug interactions: Rosacea
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Rosacea: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Rosacea in Chickenpox: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Chickenpox)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Rosacea in Elidel: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Elidel)
- Rosacea in Acyclovir: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Acyclovir)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yaz (2 people, 100.00%)
- Yasmin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Retin-A Micro (2 people, 100.00%)
- Geodon (2 people, 100.00%)
- Finacea (2 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (2 people, 100.00%)
- Psychological Trauma (2 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (2 people, 100.00%)
- Injury (2 people, 100.00%)
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (2 people, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Elidel has active ingredients of pimecrolimus. It is often used in eczema. (latest outcomes from Elidel 3,118 users)
- Acyclovir has active ingredients of acyclovir. It is often used in herpes simplex. (latest outcomes from Acyclovir 24,015 users)
What are the conditions?
- Rosacea (a skin condition that causes facial redness) can be treated by Oracea, Doxycycline hyclate, Doxycycline, Minocycline hydrochloride, Metrogel (latest reports from 6,180 Rosacea patients)
- Chickenpox (infection with varicella zoster virus) can be treated by Acyclovir (latest reports from 1,948 Chickenpox patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Rosacea (a skin condition that causes facial redness) has been reported by people with rosacea, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 6,180 Rosacea patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hello! My name is Monique and I have just started taking Ibrance-finished 2nd cycle two days ago, on my one week break. My question is does Ibrance (low WBC) prevent herpes outbreaks from healing as quickly as they should? I've had an outbreak for about three weeks now...
The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
Taking acicilivor 400mg morning and night for approx 18months with no outbreaks! Recently having libido problems and Erectile dysfunction. Can this be the meds? Not wanted to come off as i will outbreak. What can i do? Im 30years old
What medication treatment are you using if you have Crohn's disease and have a rosacea breakout. I am using metro cream and doxycycline antibiotic right now, but not seeing much improvement. Any suggestions? it's only been three weeks since the bad breakout has occured, so maybe I'm not being ...
I have had herpes of the buttocks for over 25 years and have taken acyclovir for about that time also, 4 or 5 times per year. I recently was diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy and they cannot find a reason for it. I am healthy, no diabetes, non alcohol user, not deficient of any vitamin and ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Does this give you heart palpitations? does drinking with it do it? I have the runs and the palpitations also been on this for 4 days now three more to go feel very on edge, anxiety, shakey do not like it. I have Aprazolam at have to take it also to combat this.
I have been on Xyrem to treat insomnia due to ME/CFS, Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I've been on it for about 9 months. Xyrem has improved many of my crippling symptoms but I do have various side effects that come and go. At about 6 months I began experiencing swelling, ...
I found out I have a Lichen Planus a few weeks ago after a biopsy was taken. I had been put on Acyclovir maybe 4 weeks before. The doctor said that it is hard to tell what perscription drugs can cause it. So, I am wondering if anyone has gone off of acyclovir to see if the planus will go away? I ...
I'm in a bit of a pickel. I've been on tamoxifen for 6 months. And I started dating my radiation therapist. Things are getting serious. I'm scared to tell him that I have herpes. And I just got an outbreak. We have a very special weekend planned now I feel it's ruined. I have acyclovir but it's ...