A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate, Wellbutrin, Xanax - from FDA reports
25 females aged 39 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 39 year old female patient who has Bipolar 1. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
25 females aged 39 (±5) who takes Lithium Carbonate, Wellbutrin, Xanax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 39
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Bipolar 1
- Drugs taken:
- Lithium Carbonate (lithium carbonate)
- Wellbutrin (bupropion hydrochloride)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
- Drug interactions: Abdominal Pain, Back Pain
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Abdominal Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Back Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Abdominal Pain in Bipolar 1: 27 (3.25% of females aged 39 (±5) who have Bipolar 1)
- Back Pain in Bipolar 1: 18 (2.16% of females aged 39 (±5) who have Bipolar 1)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Abdominal Pain in Lithium Carbonate: 54 (2.88% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Lithium Carbonate)
- Abdominal Pain in Wellbutrin: 226 (2.19% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Wellbutrin)
- Abdominal Pain in Xanax: 408 (3.49% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Xanax)
- Back Pain in Lithium Carbonate: 36 (1.92% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Lithium Carbonate)
- Back Pain in Wellbutrin: 287 (2.78% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Wellbutrin)
- Back Pain in Xanax: 440 (3.76% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Xanax)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (6 people, 24.00%)
- Bipolar Disorder (5 people, 20.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (3 people, 12.00%)
- Panic Disorder (2 people, 8.00%)
- Hallucinations (1 person, 4.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft (15 people, 60.00%)
- Prozac (13 people, 52.00%)
- Effexor (10 people, 40.00%)
- Zantac (8 people, 32.00%)
- Abilify (8 people, 32.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Dependence (6 people, 24.00%)
- Anger (6 people, 24.00%)
- Insomnia (5 people, 20.00%)
- Exacerbation Of Anxiety (4 people, 16.00%)
- Depression (4 people, 16.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Lithium carbonate has active ingredients of lithium carbonate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Lithium carbonate 18,545 users)
- Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin 74,564 users)
- Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 89,521 users)
What are the conditions?
- Bipolar 1 (mood disorder that is characterized by at least one manic or mixed episode) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine (latest reports from 12,251 Bipolar 1 patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Abdominal pain has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 133,525 Abdominal pain patients).
- Back pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 183,847 Back pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Lithium carbonate and Wellbutrin drug interaction
- Lithium carbonate and Xanax drug interaction
- Wellbutrin and Xanax drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, I have been taking Zoloft for about two months now and I have back pain and hip pain. Will it go away soon? I had nausea for a week at the beginning but I was fine after so I'm wondering if I should hold on or change medication. Anybody has any idea??
Hello, I've been prescribed Atarax, before that I had been taking baclofen for pain. I have anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, and have recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. I have good days and I have bad days. Today is not a good day, and I feel like I can insane just ...
You may be interested in these reviews
After taking Wellbutrin (generic, manuf. is Apotex) for >10 years and with low dose Seroquel, I experienced extreme disorientation, loss of memory, weakness, less balance and coordination. After a 100 mg dose (200mg taken daily), symptoms started 3 hours after dose and increased greatly up to ...
I just started Gilenya 5 days ago and have had stomach pain from day two on. Everyday so far. Has anyone found out why? I've never had problems with stomach pain before unless sick and rarely. It's concerning??
Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...