A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Benicar, Amlodipine Besylate, Meloxicam - from FDA reports
20 females aged 68 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 68 year old female patient who has High Blood Pressure, Arthritis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
20 females aged 68 (±5) who takes Benicar, Amlodipine Besylate, Meloxicam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 68
- Gender: female
- Conditions: High Blood Pressure, Arthritis
- Drugs taken:
- Benicar (olmesartan medoxomil)
- Amlodipine Besylate (amlodipine besylate)
- Meloxicam (meloxicam)
- Drug interactions: Frequent Urination
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Frequent Urination: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Frequent Urination in High Blood Pressure: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
- Frequent Urination in Arthritis: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who have Arthritis)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Frequent Urination in Benicar: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who take Benicar)
- Frequent Urination in Amlodipine Besylate: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who take Amlodipine Besylate)
- Frequent Urination in Meloxicam: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who take Meloxicam)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (15 people, 75.00%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 5.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 5.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 5.00%)
- Diabetes (1 person, 5.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vicodin (15 people, 75.00%)
- Univasc (15 people, 75.00%)
- Quinine Sulfate (15 people, 75.00%)
- Meclizine (15 people, 75.00%)
- Lisinopril (15 people, 75.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Diarrhea (16 people, 80.00%)
- Otitis Media (15 people, 75.00%)
- Osteopenia (15 people, 75.00%)
- Conjunctivochalasis (15 people, 75.00%)
- Bursitis (15 people, 75.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Benicar has active ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Benicar 20,862 users)
- Amlodipine besylate has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Amlodipine besylate 27,472 users)
- Meloxicam has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Meloxicam 24,109 users)
What are the conditions?
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 525,639 High blood pressure patients)
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Naproxen, Diclofenac sodium (latest reports from 91,537 Arthritis patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Frequent urination has been reported by people with gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol, insomnia, generalized anxiety disorder (latest reports from 780 Frequent urination patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Benicar and Amlodipine besylate drug interaction
- Benicar and Meloxicam drug interaction
- Amlodipine besylate and Meloxicam drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I've been taking Wellbutrin for about two months now and I'm having increased urination. It's gotten so bad I'm peeing at least 20 times a day and it's become harder and harder to control the urge. Anyone else have this problem?
Hi, I was prescribed meloxicam for my tailbone pain. I took one 7.5mg dose and that gave me the worst panic attack. I am not taking it anymore but i still feel very anxious and I am not myself anymore. It has been 5 days since i took the dose. Will this take time to go away? Do I need any ...
I am a 40 year old women with primary sjrogrens syndrome and frybromialgia along with several comprised lung issues, bladder, neurological, gastrointestinal, thyroid disease, all related to my primary sjrogrens I suffer from a long stream of other symptoms as well tight spastic sore muscles, ...
I have been using this Hair Regrowth Treatment for about 8 years and have begun to realize that during the same 8 years I have had a dramatic increase in UTI's. I am reacting badly to all of the antibiotics designed to treat UTI's so I need to figure out what is causing them rather than trying ...
You may be interested in these reviews
My husband has PBC and was diagnosed 20 years ago and as far as we know, it has not progressed. I was just wondering what effect Meloxicam would or could have on his liver if he asked his doctor to be put on it for his joint pain? Any info would truly be appreciated! Thank you
What is an alternative to Amplodipine, I have serious side effects, including weight loss, weakness and loss of appetitite. My doctors wants me to stay on the med because my blood pressure remains high. But there must be something else I can take. This drug has been banned in Holland.