A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Benicar, Amlodipine Besylate, Meloxicam - from FDA reports
20 females aged 68 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 68 year old female patient who has High Blood Pressure, Arthritis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
20 females aged 68 (±5) who takes Benicar, Amlodipine Besylate, Meloxicam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 68
- Gender: female
- Conditions: High Blood Pressure, Arthritis
- Drugs taken:
- Benicar (olmesartan medoxomil)
- Amlodipine Besylate (amlodipine besylate)
- Meloxicam (meloxicam)
- Drug interactions: Frequent Urination
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Frequent Urination: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Frequent Urination in High Blood Pressure: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
- Frequent Urination in Arthritis: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who have Arthritis)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Frequent Urination in Benicar: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who take Benicar)
- Frequent Urination in Amlodipine Besylate: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who take Amlodipine Besylate)
- Frequent Urination in Meloxicam: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who take Meloxicam)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (15 people, 75.00%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 5.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 5.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 5.00%)
- Diabetes (1 person, 5.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vicodin (15 people, 75.00%)
- Univasc (15 people, 75.00%)
- Quinine Sulfate (15 people, 75.00%)
- Meclizine (15 people, 75.00%)
- Lisinopril (15 people, 75.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Diarrhea (16 people, 80.00%)
- Otitis Media (15 people, 75.00%)
- Osteopenia (15 people, 75.00%)
- Conjunctivochalasis (15 people, 75.00%)
- Bursitis (15 people, 75.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Benicar has active ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Benicar 20,852 users)
- Amlodipine besylate has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Amlodipine besylate 27,436 users)
- Meloxicam has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Meloxicam 24,063 users)
What are the conditions?
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 524,228 High blood pressure patients)
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Naproxen, Diclofenac sodium (latest reports from 91,381 Arthritis patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Frequent urination has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, pain, insomnia (latest reports from 712 Frequent urination patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Benicar and Amlodipine besylate drug interaction
- Benicar and Meloxicam drug interaction
- Amlodipine besylate and Meloxicam drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I was prescribed meloxicam for my tailbone pain. I took one 7.5mg dose and that gave me the worst panic attack. I am not taking it anymore but i still feel very anxious and I am not myself anymore. It has been 5 days since i took the dose. Will this take time to go away? Do I need any ...
I am a 40 year old women with primary sjrogrens syndrome and frybromialgia along with several comprised lung issues, bladder, neurological, gastrointestinal, thyroid disease, all related to my primary sjrogrens I suffer from a long stream of other symptoms as well tight spastic sore muscles, ...
I have been using this Hair Regrowth Treatment for about 8 years and have begun to realize that during the same 8 years I have had a dramatic increase in UTI's. I am reacting badly to all of the antibiotics designed to treat UTI's so I need to figure out what is causing them rather than trying ...
You may be interested in these reviews
hi. 37 male, hypertensive/sleep apnea (obstructive). 6'4" 285lb on a good day. Ever since I have been on this Amlodipine besylate it started causing extreme leg cramps when walking at the track. As it progressed to today 04/18/17, I believe it has caused a PE clot to migrate to my left lung or ...
Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...
Just discovered my long term undiagnosed symptoms are being caused by me being prescribed meloxicam and omeprazole simultaneously. Need advice on how to reverse symptoms including chronic dehydration & peripheral neuropathy & Sleep Apnea