A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Zoloft - from FDA reports
4,294 females aged 17 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 17 year old female patient who has Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
4,294 females aged 17 (±5) who takes Zoloft are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 17
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Fatigue, Nausea
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Fatigue: 218 (5.08% of females aged 17 (±5) who take the drug)
- Nausea: 350 (8.15% of females aged 17 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fatigue in Anxiety: 164 (7.53% of females aged 17 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Nausea in Anxiety: 230 (10.56% of females aged 17 (±5) who have Anxiety)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fatigue in Zoloft: 218 (5.08% of females aged 17 (±5) who take Zoloft)
- Nausea in Zoloft: 350 (8.15% of females aged 17 (±5) who take Zoloft)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (992 people, 23.10%)
- Stress And Anxiety (485 people, 11.29%)
- Birth Control (361 people, 8.41%)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (165 people, 3.84%)
- Acne (144 people, 3.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (239 people, 5.57%)
- Yaz (217 people, 5.05%)
- Abilify (174 people, 4.05%)
- Seroquel (154 people, 3.59%)
- Ibuprofen (149 people, 3.47%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (337 people, 7.85%)
- Dizziness (271 people, 6.31%)
- Pain (258 people, 6.01%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (258 people, 6.01%)
- Depression (256 people, 5.96%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 102,453 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 309,367 Anxiety patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 388,796 Fatigue patients).
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 456,106 Nausea patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, I have been taking Zoloft for about two months now and I have back pain and hip pain. Will it go away soon? I had nausea for a week at the beginning but I was fine after so I'm wondering if I should hold on or change medication. Anybody has any idea??
You may be interested in these reviews
I have recently started taking Zoloft for depression and have always had hyperhidrosis. Taking Zoloft has increased my hand and feet sweating almost unbearably. Does anyone else have that problem? Is there anything I can do to minimize the effects? Its embarrassing and irritating. :(
I have been taking Pradaxa for 3 weeks following a total hip replacement. My hip is doing really well but I have never felt so tired in my life. I have turned down the opportunity to go out twice already this week ( I can't drive yet) and doing my excercises is an effort. I am no longer taking ...