A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Zoloft - from FDA reports
14,960 females aged 54 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 54 year old female patient who has Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
14,960 females aged 54 (±5) who takes Zoloft are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 54
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Leukopenia
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Leukopenia: 50 (0.33% of females aged 54 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Leukopenia in Depression: 115 (0.43% of females aged 54 (±5) who have Depression)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Leukopenia in Zoloft: 50 (0.33% of females aged 54 (±5) who take Zoloft)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (3,213 people, 21.48%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1,290 people, 8.62%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (982 people, 6.56%)
- Pain (891 people, 5.96%)
- High Blood Pressure (849 people, 5.68%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (1,094 people, 7.31%)
- Xanax (981 people, 6.56%)
- Lipitor (846 people, 5.66%)
- Premarin (794 people, 5.31%)
- Ambien (792 people, 5.29%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (1,384 people, 9.25%)
- Fatigue (1,106 people, 7.39%)
- Depression (1,041 people, 6.96%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1,009 people, 6.74%)
- Drug Ineffective (963 people, 6.44%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 102,747 users)
What are the conditions?
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 383,054 Depression patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Leukopenia (less number of white blood cells in blood) has been reported by people with hepatitis c, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 29,413 Leukopenia patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I'm not sure if I should discontinue the Zoloft since I have noticed much more hair pulling. My daughter is being treated for OCD. She has said she feels a little better being on Zoloft but she is still pulling out her eye brows and eye lashes and now she is pulling the hair out on the sides ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been on Zoloft for about 6 weeks and I seem to be having slow urination (much worse at night) and the feeling like I am not emptying my bladder. I take Zoloft right before I go to sleep because it really makes it hard to orgasm and I am hoping that having taken it so long before sex that ...
OMG please help me, my daughter is 14 years old going on 15, she started with Zoloft 50 mg and increase to 150 mg, for one year now she has been having neck spasms and twitching I am lost for words telling her Neurologist about this and her psychiatrist, they keep saying it was nothing until now ...
I have been taking sertraline In all for about 4 years I stopped for a few months and went back to square one with anxiety attacks so been taking them from then on I want to start taking milk thissel which I took one yesterday am am not sure if it was just coincidence but felt very anxious today ...