A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Codeine, Diazepam Intensol - from FDA reports
21 females aged 16 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 16 year old female patient who has Crps. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
21 females aged 16 (±5) who takes Codeine, Diazepam Intensol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 16
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Crps
- Drugs taken:
- Codeine (codeine sulfate)
- Diazepam Intensol (diazepam)
- Drug interactions: Dizziness, Vomiting, Headache
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Dizziness: 0 (0% of females aged 16 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Vomiting: 0 (0% of females aged 16 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Headache: 0 (0% of females aged 16 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dizziness in Crps: 1 (2.08% of females aged 16 (±5) who have Crps)
- Headache in Crps: 3 (6.25% of females aged 16 (±5) who have Crps)
- Vomiting in Crps: 0 (0% of females aged 16 (±5) who have Crps)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dizziness in Codeine: 3 (2.38% of females aged 16 (±5) who take Codeine)
- Dizziness in Diazepam Intensol: 42 (3.71% of females aged 16 (±5) who take Diazepam Intensol)
- Headache in Codeine: 1 (0.79% of females aged 16 (±5) who take Codeine)
- Headache in Diazepam Intensol: 38 (3.36% of females aged 16 (±5) who take Diazepam Intensol)
- Vomiting in Codeine: 2 (1.59% of females aged 16 (±5) who take Codeine)
- Vomiting in Diazepam Intensol: 47 (4.16% of females aged 16 (±5) who take Diazepam Intensol)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Intentional Overdose (8 people, 38.10%)
- Sleep Disorder (1 person, 4.76%)
- Back Pain (1 person, 4.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ibuprofen (9 people, 42.86%)
- Co-Codamol (9 people, 42.86%)
- Sertraline (7 people, 33.33%)
- Paracetamol (6 people, 28.57%)
- Morphine (3 people, 14.29%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Respiratory Depression (11 people, 52.38%)
- Drowsiness (11 people, 52.38%)
- Amylase Increased (11 people, 52.38%)
- Aggression (11 people, 52.38%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (11 people, 52.38%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Codeine has active ingredients of codeine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Codeine 10,468 users)
- Diazepam intensol has active ingredients of diazepam. (latest outcomes from Diazepam intensol 26 users)
What are the conditions?
- Crps (complex regional pain syndrome) can be treated by Gabapentin, Lyrica, Cymbalta, Neurontin, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 3,301 Crps patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 290,547 Dizziness patients).
- Vomiting has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 250,332 Vomiting patients).
- Headache (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 330,038 Headache patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Three weeks after starting Flecainide developed severe upper abdominal pain with violent vomiting about every 3 to 4 months and recently once a mont for the last 3 months. Have been hospitalized for this symptom resulting with 3 CAT scans and several abdominal exray. Each time nothing wrong ...
I have often woken up with a feeling of slight compression in my head. Taking brewers yeast on a regular basis seems to prevent this feeling.... or am I kidding myself? Any suggestions as to what is happening?
It's very annoying, I feel dizzy all the time, especially the day after having drinks. I have seen 4 ENT doctors at first they prescribed for me Betaserc. I discovered that the problem is not my ear I went to see a neurologist he said you a have a vestibular migraine, he prescribed for me ...
Hi my neuro surgeon thinks I have IHH. MRI shows slit like lateral ventricles plus empty sella syndrome. Symptoms started 6 weeks after spinal fusion. Has anyone suffered with debilitating dizziness. Feels like my brain is swimming in my skull. The only thing that helps is lying down, I get ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I used Durezol, got a fairly bad headache for a week, then it has dragged on for about 6 weeks as a mild, dull headache in the temporal area in the same spot. ( The right side of head is affected, same side I used eyedrops )..Was found to be negative for temporal arteritis. Anybody out there ...
Hi My name isCaroline & I've been addicted to Nurofen plus for years. I've gone cold turkey so many times, each time telling myself never again- the withdrawals are horrendous, yet a few weeks later, I take some thinking "just the one packet", but back on it again. I'm desperate to stop & ...
Help please ! I am a 64 year old woman who just had two spine surgeries in a row and am trying to wean off oxycodone but the vertigo is terrible ... I can barely move with out my head spinning ...anyone else affected like this and what do u do ? Best regards Debbie
I been on leflunomide for several years and have always had debilitating early morning headaches. I have multiple health issues including RA. I put the headaches down to my other illnesses because it was possible that it was them that were causing the headaches. But these have now be ...