A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Sertraline, Lorazepam - from FDA reports
163 females aged 17 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 17 year old female patient who has Depression, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
163 females aged 17 (±5) who takes Sertraline, Lorazepam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 17
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Depression, Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Sertraline (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Lorazepam (lorazepam)
- Drug interactions: Nystagmus
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Nystagmus: 0 (0% of females aged 17 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Nystagmus in Depression: 12 (0.23% of females aged 17 (±5) who have Depression)
- Nystagmus in Anxiety: 0 (0% of females aged 17 (±5) who have Anxiety)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Nystagmus in Sertraline: 18 (0.42% of females aged 17 (±5) who take Sertraline)
- Nystagmus in Lorazepam: 3 (0.17% of females aged 17 (±5) who take Lorazepam)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (37 people, 22.70%)
- Stress And Anxiety (29 people, 17.79%)
- Insomnia (13 people, 7.98%)
- Birth Control (11 people, 6.75%)
- Pain (10 people, 6.13%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (21 people, 12.88%)
- Zofran (16 people, 9.82%)
- Ondansetron (15 people, 9.20%)
- Bactrim (15 people, 9.20%)
- Acetaminophen (15 people, 9.20%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (22 people, 13.50%)
- Weight Increased (19 people, 11.66%)
- Stress And Anxiety (17 people, 10.43%)
- Agitation (17 people, 10.43%)
- Nausea (15 people, 9.20%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Sertraline has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Sertraline 53,545 users)
- Lorazepam has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam 74,723 users)
What are the conditions?
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 382,687 Depression patients)
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 310,104 Anxiety patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Nystagmus (a condition of involuntary eye movement) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, depression, convulsion, pain (latest reports from 3,843 Nystagmus patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second ...
Hello,I'm Silvia Ramakers and i live in the netherlands. I have Gorlin probably since i was about 15 (diagnosed at older age,i'm almost 50 now btw). Had many BCC's through the years. But why i'm writing (and i hope anybody can help because i'm desperate) is that since a while i have more and ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am a 75 year old woman who has been taking Lorazepam for years. I began with.5mg a few nights a week to go to sleep. This past year due to depression, I have taken up to 3mg in a 24hr period. I have developed a rash. I was also taking Remeron and Zoloft, so I don't know which of the three ...
My doctor increased my Sertraline from 25mg to 50mg (low dose for the purpose of hot flashes from Menopause). It has taken the flashes and night sweats away however my feet and lower legs have numbness and tingling. Last 2 days it's constant and ridiculous. Cold feet during the day and hot ...