A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Tylenol, Dilaudid - from FDA reports
330 females aged 67 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 67 year old female patient who has Total Knee Replacement. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
330 females aged 67 (±5) who takes Tylenol, Dilaudid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 67
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Total Knee Replacement
- Drugs taken:
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Dilaudid (hydromorphone hydrochloride)
- Drug interactions: Night Sweats
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Night Sweats: 9 (2.73% of females aged 67 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Night Sweats in Total Knee Replacement: 0 (0% of females aged 67 (±5) who have Total Knee Replacement)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Night Sweats in Tylenol: 78 (0.42% of females aged 67 (±5) who take Tylenol)
- Night Sweats in Dilaudid: 25 (0.93% of females aged 67 (±5) who take Dilaudid)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (91 people, 27.58%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (45 people, 13.64%)
- Preventive Health Care (36 people, 10.91%)
- Multiple Myeloma (33 people, 10.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (32 people, 9.70%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (57 people, 17.27%)
- Lasix (54 people, 16.36%)
- Dexamethasone (49 people, 14.85%)
- Zometa (44 people, 13.33%)
- Levaquin (44 people, 13.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (80 people, 24.24%)
- Pain (61 people, 18.48%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (61 people, 18.48%)
- Diarrhea (53 people, 16.06%)
- Stress And Anxiety (51 people, 15.45%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tylenol 90,797 users)
- Dilaudid has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Dilaudid 18,657 users)
What are the conditions?
- Total knee replacement can be treated by Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Percocet, Oxycodone and acetaminophen, Celebrex, Vicodin (latest reports from 11,702 Total knee replacement patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Night sweats (sweating in night) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 18,767 Night sweats patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I used lamotrigine for 5 years for epilepsy and experienced extensive night sweat which increasee with dosage. Quit approx 2 years ago and are still having regular episodes with night sweats, up to months before getting better for a short period of time. The smell is very distinctive and reminds ...
I was diagnosedwith the ankylosing spondylitis gene ( forget the code ) at age 41 and had alot of wear in hips and back but no fusion as of now. They were eager to put me on humira and said i was a perfect candidate but i resisted because they said if your planning to get wife prgnant not to ...
I have been taking Sonata for my insomnia since November of 2015. I am 64 years old. I noticed almost immediately that I was having night sweats similar to the ones I was having during the onset of menopause. Some nights I have to change my night gown 4 times in one night. Other nights it's ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have always suffered from headaches. I had colitis so I was limited to taking Tylenol. the last year or so my headaches have gotten worse so I increased the Tylenol. my potassium readings are going up. 2 different doctors dispute the fact that Tylenol can raise your potassium. I am at my ...
may 3, 2017 surgery to remove cancer tumor from right kidney. IV of Dilaudid or morphine, don't remember which, for two day. then dilaudid for about 5 days, then to the ER with afib. then 3 days later back to the ER with afib. both times, they were able to give me a shot the put me back ...
Age 65, have IBS-C with GERD since 1982. Now that I have serious pain issues and vicodin was reformulated into garbage, I am being told to take dilaudid which is causing the IBS to worsen, especially the GERD as I can control the constipation with Miralax and fiber.