A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vyvanse - from FDA reports
49 females aged 40 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 40 year old female patient who has Depression, Adhd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
49 females aged 40 (±5) who takes Zoloft, Vyvanse are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 40
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Depression, Adhd
- Drugs taken:
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate)
- Drug interactions: Foot Pain, Shoulder Blade Pain
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Foot Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Shoulder Blade Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Foot Pain in Depression: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who have Depression)
- Foot Pain in Adhd: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who have Adhd)
- Shoulder Blade Pain in Depression: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who have Depression)
- Shoulder Blade Pain in Adhd: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who have Adhd)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Foot Pain in Zoloft: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take Zoloft)
- Foot Pain in Vyvanse: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
- Shoulder Blade Pain in Zoloft: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take Zoloft)
- Shoulder Blade Pain in Vyvanse: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (16 people, 32.65%)
- Depression (13 people, 26.53%)
- Narcolepsy (12 people, 24.49%)
- Stress And Anxiety (6 people, 12.24%)
- Hypersensitivity (6 people, 12.24%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (14 people, 28.57%)
- Lyrica (10 people, 20.41%)
- Klonopin (7 people, 14.29%)
- Plaquenil (6 people, 12.24%)
- Nexium (6 people, 12.24%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Headache (6 people, 12.24%)
- Insomnia (5 people, 10.20%)
- Depression (5 people, 10.20%)
- Nausea (4 people, 8.16%)
- Feeling Abnormal (4 people, 8.16%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 102,551 users)
- Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Vyvanse 15,782 users)
What are the conditions?
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 382,313 Depression patients)
- Adhd (adhd-mental disorders that develop in children) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 67,129 Adhd patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Foot pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, hypothyroidism, diabetes, generalized anxiety disorder (latest reports from 235 Foot pain patients).
- Shoulder blade pain has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, insomnia, osteoporosis (latest reports from 113 Shoulder blade pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Has anyone had trouble with taking Vyvanse and Venlafaxine together because I went to the hospital a few months ago I was on 60 mg Vyvanse and 225 mg of venlafaxine and the paramedics thought I was taking the synthetic drug and I wasn't I had came to a point where I couldn't say anything I could ...
I'm not sure if I should discontinue the Zoloft since I have noticed much more hair pulling. My daughter is being treated for OCD. She has said she feels a little better being on Zoloft but she is still pulling out her eye brows and eye lashes and now she is pulling the hair out on the sides ...
Hello, I have been taking Zoloft for about two months now and I have back pain and hip pain. Will it go away soon? I had nausea for a week at the beginning but I was fine after so I'm wondering if I should hold on or change medication. Anybody has any idea??
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking sertraline In all for about 4 years I stopped for a few months and went back to square one with anxiety attacks so been taking them from then on I want to start taking milk thissel which I took one yesterday am am not sure if it was just coincidence but felt very anxious today ...
Just started zoloft 2 weeks ago- 1st week was 25mg and second week is now 50mg. I have pelvic pain or bladder pain. I'm not sure if that's an anxiety symptom or the zoloft. Should I continue? Does it go away?
I have afib and use a Kardia portable EKG device with my iPhone. I noticed these strange inverted blips in my EKG readings. I recently was switched from Prozac to zoloft. I've only been taking Zoloft for 3 weeks.
I have been on Zoloft 50mg and Lipitor 10mg since 1990. A LONG time....both are considered low dose. I am currently on Lipitor twice a week due to muscle weakness in my thighs . When I can not squat and get up without crawling on the floor, its time to cut down on the Lipitor. I was on twice a ...