A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Lisinopril, Cannabis, Gabapentin, Aubagio - from FDA reports
909 females aged 41 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 41 year old female patient who has High Blood Pressure, Multiple Sclerosis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
909 females aged 41 (±5) who takes Lisinopril, Cannabis, Gabapentin, Aubagio are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 41
- Gender: female
- Conditions: High Blood Pressure, Multiple Sclerosis
- Drugs taken:
- Lisinopril (lisinopril)
- Cannabis (marijuana)
- Gabapentin (gabapentin)
- Aubagio (teriflunomide)
- Drug interactions: Ms Hug, Bloating
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Ms Hug: 5 (0.55% of females aged 41 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Bloating: 0 (0% of females aged 41 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Bloating in High Blood Pressure: 0 (0% of females aged 41 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
- Bloating in Multiple Sclerosis: 0 (0% of females aged 41 (±5) who have Multiple Sclerosis)
- Ms Hug in High Blood Pressure: 62 (0.73% of females aged 41 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
- Ms Hug in Multiple Sclerosis: 2,858 (4.33% of females aged 41 (±5) who have Multiple Sclerosis)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Bloating in Aubagio: 0 (0% of females aged 41 (±5) who take Aubagio)
- Bloating in Cannabis: 0 (0% of females aged 41 (±5) who take Cannabis)
- Bloating in Gabapentin: 0 (0% of females aged 41 (±5) who take Gabapentin)
- Bloating in Lisinopril: 0 (0% of females aged 41 (±5) who take Lisinopril)
- Ms Hug in Aubagio: 38 (1.96% of females aged 41 (±5) who take Aubagio)
- Ms Hug in Cannabis: 1 (0.44% of females aged 41 (±5) who take Cannabis)
- Ms Hug in Gabapentin: 240 (1.84% of females aged 41 (±5) who take Gabapentin)
- Ms Hug in Lisinopril: 20 (0.29% of females aged 41 (±5) who take Lisinopril)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (142 people, 15.62%)
- Pain (137 people, 15.07%)
- High Blood Pressure (132 people, 14.52%)
- Stress And Anxiety (75 people, 8.25%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (61 people, 6.71%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (112 people, 12.32%)
- Seroquel (102 people, 11.22%)
- Xanax (92 people, 10.12%)
- Lantus (80 people, 8.80%)
- Albuterol (77 people, 8.47%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (128 people, 14.08%)
- Nausea (110 people, 12.10%)
- Fatigue (96 people, 10.56%)
- High Blood Pressure (93 people, 10.23%)
- Headache (93 people, 10.23%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril 183,859 users)
- Cannabis has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Cannabis 1,493 users)
- Gabapentin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Gabapentin 100,932 users)
- Aubagio has active ingredients of teriflunomide. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. (latest outcomes from Aubagio 13,100 users)
What are the conditions?
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 525,639 High blood pressure patients)
- Multiple sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) can be treated by Copaxone, Tysabri, Avonex, Rebif, Baclofen (latest reports from 446,676 Multiple sclerosis patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Ms hug has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 446,671 Ms hug patients).
- Bloating has been reported by people with bladder discomfort, arrhythmia supraventricular, urticaria pressure, depression suicidal, fainting (latest reports from 668 Bloating patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Lisinopril and Cannabis drug interaction
- Lisinopril and Gabapentin drug interaction
- Lisinopril and Aubagio drug interaction
- Cannabis and Gabapentin drug interaction
- Cannabis and Aubagio drug interaction
- Gabapentin and Aubagio drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, my name is Sabrina. I am 41 years old. I had a hysterectomy 7 years ago when my surgeon diagnosed me with possible adenomiosis. While inside she chose to remove a mass (scar tissue) from my abdominal area right above my pubic bone. She says it was from a past C-section. She said after ...
I have relapse/remitting MS and Polycystic ovaries (Pos). I also have hypothyroidism, IBS, restless leg, obstructive sleep apnea and I am bipolar. I have been seeing a psychiatrist and/or a psychologist since my 30's for depression. I have tried to commit suicide twice. Can't figure how to add ...
Burning Sensation halfway around my ches, just below my breast on the right side of my body. Feels not quite as painful as Shingles with no external or visible signs. My doctors can't tell me with any degree of certainty what the problem is, but keep me on these ineffective pain meds. ...
I recently started gabapentin for nerve pain and fibromyalgia however have been taking plaquinel for years for arthritis. My question is, do I really need both? I have researched and found gabapentin can be used for many conditions including arthritis. I also know you don't have to ween off of ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I've been taking Gabapentin for a few months now and I'm starting to have effects. Hands swollen and painful. Sores in my mouth. Blood blister on roof of my mouth. Sore throat as well. Dr today again. Ty. J
I take xarelto for a factor2 DNA mutation, which means my body makes blood clots, i take gabapentin for anxiety, dexilant for stomach problems, i was just wanting to visit with someone that takes xarelto with cannabis oil.
I was put on Wellbutrin and low dose of lamictal for depression about 5 years ago. I am taking norco now for pain from pudental neuralgia. I would like to try to get off norco and take cannabis. Has anyone taken Wellbutrin and cannabis and not had negative reaction?