A study for a 32 year old man who takes Celexa - from FDA reports
2,875 males aged 32 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 32 year old male patient who has Depression - Major. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
2,875 males aged 32 (±5) who takes Celexa are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 32
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Depression - Major
- Drugs taken:
- Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide)
- Side effects: Stools - Pale Or Clay Colored
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Stools - Pale Or Clay Colored: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Stools - Pale Or Clay Colored in Depression - Major: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who have Depression - Major)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Stools - Pale Or Clay Colored in Celexa: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who take Celexa)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (611 people, 21.25%)
- Stress And Anxiety (216 people, 7.51%)
- Schizophrenia (179 people, 6.23%)
- Bipolar Disorder (96 people, 3.34%)
- Pain (92 people, 3.20%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Diazepam (184 people, 6.40%)
- Seroquel (181 people, 6.30%)
- Zyprexa (150 people, 5.22%)
- Clozaril (132 people, 4.59%)
- Depakote (119 people, 4.14%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (224 people, 7.79%)
- Completed Suicide (201 people, 6.99%)
- Stress And Anxiety (174 people, 6.05%)
- Overdose (154 people, 5.36%)
- Depression (145 people, 5.04%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Celexa has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Celexa 42,702 users)
What are the conditions?
- Depression - major can be treated by Cymbalta, Zoloft, Effexor xr, Wellbutrin xl, Prozac (latest reports from 21,370 Depression - major patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Stools - pale or clay colored has been reported by people with calcium - ionized, birth control, gastrointestinal candidiasis, indigestion, delayed ejaculation (latest reports from 74 Stools - pale or clay colored patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I've had RA for 26 years. I was on Methotrexate for 24 of those years. I've tried Xeljanz for a month. Made me weak, nauseous, major headaches etc. Tried Enbrel, results not good. Humira, results were no effect or side effects, can't afford. However it seems Zyrtec seems to help my allergies and ...
You may be interested in these reviews
celexa may cause my weight gain and when i work out hard and eat right, not an appropriate amount of weight is shed, so when i stopped the celexa, the depression came back. what if i add topomax for weight loss? will the celexa hold on to the weight still or should i stop it again and count on ...
Hi, I've been taking celexa for more than 15 years. 7 years ago I was diagnosed with osteoporosis. I thought it was due to my mother having it. It may be due to the celexa. What have you done to help reverse your osteoporosis? Please help.